Chapter 3

A/N: cover made by @coboxall

Teresa's friends began to pile into the black limousine, the bald, elderly chauffeur looking at us with a glint of annoyance.

The breeze nipped at my cheeks. Tugging my black leather jacket tighter around my figure, I glanced at the excited group of girls, their chatter echoing in the night sky.

"Madelyn and I are sitting in the middle," Teresa announced, as if it were a privilege, which to a lot of her friends, it probably was.

"Everyone else has their belongings for the night. Do you need to stop at your house to pick up a few things?" Teresa asked as she turned to me.

I opened my mouth to respond, but before I could, Mr. Rossi walked up to us and smiled at Teresa. "How are you girls doing?"

In the split second of silence that passed, the focus of his gaze rested on my face to acknowledge my presence.

I looked back at him with complete confidence. Back erect, a small smile lingering on my lips, my arms crossed against my chest, in which underneath the surface was my heart rapidly hammering with excitement.

I couldn't read him. He didn't look at my chest, which I wanted him to. Instead, he continued to look at my face, as if challenging me. I gazed back, completely unscathed, and if anything, feeling more turned on than I should be.

And then, he smiled. Smiled. Smiled as if I were a child. As if I were like his daughter.

I saw him looking at me when I was dancing. I saw where his eyes were. How dare he act fatherly towards me?

And so, I smiled back. "We're doing great, sir." I said slowly, making sure to keep my tone leveled, my gaze never ripping itself from his maddeningly sexy complexion.

Those full, red tinted lips were a work of art. I wanted nothing more than to nip at them with my teeth, to feel his warm flesh connecting with my mouth.

He tilted his head to the side. "Wonderful." He said simply, turning to Teresa. "And remember, you stay upstairs only. Only you and one other person can come down to get food or anything else, alright?"

"Of course, daddy," Teresa replied giddily, squeezing him on the shoulder. "Madelyn and I will be the only ones allowed to get food."

Mr. Rossi had obliviously altered his facade. "Oh, of course," he said, a surge of uneasiness rippling in his tone as he glanced back at me.

"You can trust me," I said, smirking maliciously at him, enjoying every minute of his presence.

My smirk immediately diminished, my gaze turning hard, my posture more upright, if possible, when Ms. Rossi sauntered into view, her hand stroking Mr. Rossi's arm.

His own arm wrapped itself around her body, with him still gazing at me, of course, but now with his confident demeanor back on track.

I felt a growl of anger bubble in my throat, preparing to explode out of my mouth with an uncontrolled repetition of curse words to follow. Instead, I swallowed, took a deep breath, and smiled at his wife. They were too perfect. Too happy.

They definitely have issues. Every family does. All I had to do was figure out what they were and use them to my advantage.

Shoving the thought aside, I turned to Teresa. "I do have some things I need to grab at home. The chauffeur won't mind if we take a few trips, will he?"

"Of course not. We should go. Daddy and Angelica, I'll see you guys at home." She said, blowing them both a kiss and motioning for me to follow her into the limo.

Angelica. She didn't say mom. Now that I thought of it, Angelica didn't resemble Teresa. Her and her father both had tan skin and Italian features, including their voices. Angelica, on the other hand, had a lighter complexion with blond hair and blue eyes, completely unalike to the dark haired family. Interesting.

"See you at the house." I said quietly to the both of them, giving an innocent smile. I retreated back to the limo, hearing the faint sound of their voices echo. I wouldn't be surprised if they were talking about me.

During the ride to my house, which was the first stop, the girls and Teresa took probably over a hundred pictures, the flash of the iPhone camera starting to spawn a pulsating headache. I ignored it and leaned my head against the leather seat, looking up at the sunroof of the limo, the stars in the sky twinkling in the far distance.

When we reached my house, which I had immediately received compliments and murmurs of appreciation, the girls stayed inside while Teresa followed me.

"Is it just you and your parents that live here?" Teresa asked me as I rummaged in my purse for my extra set of keys. Grabbing the cold metal, I twisted it in the lock and shoved the door open. "Just us." I answered.

"Me too," she said quietly, as if lost in thought. I knew what she was thinking- it gets lonely being an only child. Our silence was our recognition of understanding.

As we advanced upstairs and into my all-white bedroom, where clothes were scattered all over the hardwood floors, I quickly grabbed a suitcase from under my bed.

"Where's your parents?" Teresa asked as she walked around the room, glancing at the cluttered wall of pictures of me and my best friend, Jen Mendoza.

"Don't know. Probably out with some friends from work," I responded distractedly, grabbing my pink, silk pajama shorts. I then gathered a white t-shirt, a Calvin Klein thong, a pair of leggings, my knee-high leather boots and a blouse for the following day.

"She can come, if you want," Teresa said, holding a frame of me with Jen and a few other friends from a party that I hardly remembered.

"She's out of town," I said simply, completely distracted and hardly listening to what she was saying.

Quickly retreating to the bathroom in my bedroom, I grabbed a toothbrush and a few other necessities for my skin and hair. I didn't care if it looked like I was bringing a lot- self-care was one of my main priorities.

Stuffing everything messily into the space of the small black suitcase, I looked around the room, my eyes landing on the last drawer.

My favorite drawer, to be precise. While Teresa was looking at the pictures, I quickly opened the drawer.

I grabbed my vibrator, whom I referred to as my electronic boyfriend, and quickly stuffed it into my bag, along with a condom pack, just in case.

"Okay. I'm ready," I said, finally. Nudging the drawer shut with the tip of my shoe, I exited the room with Teresa trailing behind me.

The ride went by a lot quicker as we arrived at Teresa's house, and that was only because Mr. Rossi had flooded into my mind.

I would be sleeping under the same roof with him. The possibilities were beautifully endless. I just had to play my cards right.

a/n: don't forget to vote & comment <3