Chapter 6

A/N: cover made by @ForeverChanged02

"No."

Excuse me?

"No, no, no..." He murmured, his hand flying to the dusting of stubble on his chin.

"Mr. Rossi..." I mused breathlessly. With my right hand, I stretched my fingers and pressed them against my thigh, grazing my smooth skin. "Or should I call you Enzo?"

Mr. Rossi was frozen in his spot like a deer in a headlight. His chocolatey brown eyes had darkened with an obvious glint of desire. Slowly, I watched him rise from the ground, straightening his back. A muscle cracked in his leg-those firm, muscular legs. He looked as if he were out to get me, all viscous and hard.

"You should move, Madelyn." Mr. Rossi ordered simply, quietly. I sensed no authority in his voice, for the power that I could hold over men had truly already swallowed him whole. Or perhaps my ego was getting the best of me.

My eyes, which were now traveling from his sexy face to chest, and further they went, eventually reaching below his defined stomach. And there it was. His beautiful body part.

The bulge in his pants, which I knew he knew I was looking at. He shifted uncomfortably, looking back and fourth between me and the pantry door that I was so casually leaning against, my legs still spread apart for him.

I found it truly fascinating, however, that this man hadn't given in yet. Still, he stands tall with loyalty to his family, to his wife. Though I can imagine his wife doesn't look as young and innocent as I do.

It was as though he was calculating the situation, analyzing how to get out of it. Surely, he couldn't think I would let him off that easy?

"Want to know something, sir?" I asked, not expecting an answer, my voice sounding small, child-like. I pressed my legs together and stood up in one swift movement, the warmth of his gaze finally settling on my complexion.

I walked up close to his body, my hands at my sides, my chin raised, now staring confidently into him. His gaze flickered again to my breasts, as expected.

My stomach was mere inches away from his own, and if I moved any closer, I would feel him against me. He would feel it too, I presume.

"Did you know that you're sinning right now?"

Mr. Rossi then, as if he had snapped out of a daze, cocked his head to the side. "And what would you know about sinning?" He asked, chuckling darkly.

He took a step away from me. I took a step closer. "Perhaps I like knowing I am doing something wrong. Something... immoral. Unethical."

"You get off on it." He concluded, his eyes flickering to different parts of my face.

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." I recited, a smirk forming on my lips. Another step closer I took. "If your right eye causes you to sin-"

Filled with aghast, his voice interrupted my own, and for a moment I stood dumbfounded. "-gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell."

"I'm impressed," I admitted, hiding my curiosity. "Are you willing to gouge out your eye?"

Though we were playing a game, metaphorically shuffling our cards, this question had a serious point to it.

He remained silent, so I answered with honesty. "I am." Again, another step closer I took. I was so close that I could now see his chest slowly rising with his breaths. The strong smell of his cologne wafted around my nose, daring me, testing me.

I was craving the taste of his lips. Perhaps I hadn't thought about how this would be a challenge for me as well.

He gazed back at me, unscathed. "I am not willing to." He answered.

I hummed a melody of a random tune. Slowly, I turned my body around and backed up into him, my bottom, now pressed against his manhood.

A ripple in his voice sounded, as though it were an animalistic whine. I bent down, my hands brushing against my knees, my bottom firmly pressed against him.

"How about now?" I asked, craning my head around, my blond hair falling over my shoulder as I looked up at him with hopeful eyes, my eyelashes batting.

He remained still for a minute or so, the silence thickening, my anticipation growing in my chest. And then, to my astonishment, his large hands, how warm and full they feel, pressed against the roundness of my bottom.

"No." He replied simply, his thumbs grazing my bottom, my gut twisting with an unquenchable need.

A fiendish smile outlined my lips. "Still not?" My voice shook, my confidence drained only slightly, when his thumbs began to move in a circular motion. Although, truthfully there was no stimulation, somehow my desperate attraction for this man had turned into every bodily contact as a turn-on. It was sexy and erotic yet annoyingly distracting.

"Though," Mr. Rossi suddenly stopped. "Perhaps it is all in your head, Madelyn. I will not gouge out my eyes because of you."

With a new anger now boiling, I abruptly turned around. "Oh yeah?" I questioned. Pressing my stomach against his own, his rock-hard body part pressing against me through his jeans, my hand touched his thigh and traveled around the area, teasing in a tantalizing motion. His mouth had opened slightly, his breathing increased.

"Are you sure?" I asked repeatedly, as if it were a song stuck on repeat. I leaned in and let my breath tickle his neck. "Are you really sure?"

And then, what was least expected, his large hands shoved me away. His eyes, looking so hungry and dangerous locked on my complexion, daring me to speak.

For once feeling submissive, his hands pinned me against the plastic shelves. I heard a few items drop to the floor, although at this point I couldn't have cared if we fell through the floor altogether.

His lips that were now touching, more like brushing against my neck as mine had done to his, left a tiny message in my ear. "I will not."

And although Mr. Rossi was still erect, he dropped the bag of chips down at my feet, pushed past me, opened the door, and left.

He's certainly a lot more challenging than I'd have ever assumed, I'll give him that.

Still, I would rather gouge my eyes out then give up on this man.