Chapter 14

I had a mere second to decide what to do with this excruciatingly important opportunity. If I could get to the bathroom with Mr. Rossi, well, obviously, I'd have the chance to fúck him.

And in his state, which was overly aroused, seeing that I'd just established a milestone of him finally admitting he wants me, it was clear that if I shoved myself into the bathroom, no doubt he'd let me do my dirty work.

It hadn't even occurred to me of when we'd reach our destination, but that the thought was of nothing but irrelevance at the moment.

Shyly peering over Angelica, who's attention was focused on her husband that had just shoved past her, I quickly pulled my tight jeans up, fumbling around to button them as fast as I could.

Then, she turned around, and my hands fell to my stomach, resting there awkwardly.

"Is he okay?" She questioned, sleepiness still evident in her a voice, a rose tint to her cheeks. For a brief moment, her eyes flickered to my hands on my stomach.

I wondered, truly, if she suspected anything. Could she really be this oblivious? Her husband had a rock-hard bóner moments ago, the area of his jeans dampened, his voice husky and laced with clear arousal, and she hadn't witnessed any of it? It almost made me chuckle at the thought, but just as quickly I composed myself, seeing that it would be a rather awkward time to start snickering.

"Uh- yeah, he- I mean we ate something bad. You know how airplane food is. I think I have to go use the restroom as well," I lied fake-sheepishly, mentally wincing at my uncontrolled stutters.

Why was I being so unconfident? Perhaps it was the fact that I was still a bit dazed from witnessing Mr. Rossi in such a state- no doubt, he was thinking about fúcking my cúnt. Hell, he'd basically admitted it. His cóck hard and strained against his jeans was that of no control, and I reveled in every second that I saw. It made me giddy to see a man so aroused, so triggered by a young girl and her soft skin and what they could do to it. What he could do to me.

"What food did you two eat?" She asked, eyes roaming over to the empty, miniature pull-out table that had been attached to the back of the airplane seat. To make matters worse, the dàmn thing wasn't even pulled out, instead still in the spot in which it was left.

Thoughts slammed around in my head, and for a moment I was truly at loss of words. What excuse could I possibly think of?

"It was some kind of salad," I blurted out. "The dressing was expired. I made them take it away immediately, but our stomachs have been upset ever since."

Mentally, I patted myself on the back. That wasn't so bad for an on-the-spot lie.

"Should I complain?"

Almost too quickly, my voice interfered. "No- no don't worry about it. I'll actually go after I use the lavatory. I must go now though- I'll be right back."

Then, rising from the chair, the muscles in my legs cracking, I awkwardly shoved myself past Angelica, her clothed knees practically brushing against my upper thigh as I moved. I'd no idea if she took my answer literally, but either way the thought was shoved into the depths of my head, in which I will quite possibly visit later, although the chances were slim.

I all but sprinted to the direction Mr. Rossi had gone, peering over at the sleeping passengers nestled in their chairs, my boots padding against the carpeted floors.

I was thinking about two things as I moved. One; what was Mr. Rossi doing in the bathroom right now? And two; my own cúnt was so wet that even if I didn't get the opportunity to let him fúck me, I'd still get myself off just to relieve my pent up arousal. Though, it would truly be an honor if he'd do the job for me- I'd want nothing more than two of his padded, long fingers thrusting themselves into my moist cúnt.