Chapter 38

I had my head laid on Hayes bare chest as he was peacefully sleeping. I was wishing that it would always be like this. Where there was no problems to worry about. I didn't notice that I was drawing small circles on his chest.

Hayes: Babe what are you doing? 

Justice: Waiting for you to wake up. And good morning.

Hayes: Good morning beautiful.

We sat there in a comfortable silence when we heard Hayden in the baby monitor.

Justice: I'll--

Hayes: I'll get him.

Justice: You sure?

Hayes: Yes I'm sure. Just do your girl routine and I'll be back.

Hayes said as he got out the bed and left the room. I did what he said and went to the bathroom. When I was finished I got dressed and was now drying my semi tangled curls as I stepped out the bathroom. To see Hayes on the bed with Hayden. I threw to towel in the bin and picked up Hayden.

Justice: Hey mommy's favourite boy.

Hayden smiled and reached for my curls as Hayes frowned.

Hayes: I thought I was your favourite boy.

Justice: You was but then this cutie came along.

Hayes: So I was replaced.

Hayes said sarcastically and faking hurt and started fake crying. Hayden saw and wiggled out my hold and crawled on the bed to Hayes and touched his hands. Hayes stopped fake crying and started tickling Hayden. They were just so adorable together.

Justice: Okay boys breakfast time. Is Hayden clean?

Hayes: Yes he is and I'll be down there let me hop in the shower real quick.

I nodded and made my way down stairs with Hayden in my arms. As we made it to the kitchen I set him in his high chair. I opened the cabinet and grabbed his strawberry oatmeal. I put it in a bowl and added milk and put it in the microwave and then started preparing Hayes and I food. As I was putting the bacon in the oven I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I didn't get scared because I already knew it was.

Justice: Hayes can you finish making Haydens oatmeal.

Hayes: Yea.

He kissed my cheek and opened the microwave and opened it. I looked up to see Hayes already feeding Hayden who was making a mess on his face with the oatmeal. Not  shortly after I finished making our breakfast.

Justice: So have you talked to Jordan recently?

Hayes: Nope.

Justice: Have you tried contacting her?

Hayes sighed loudly making Hayden look up at him with his fingers in his mouth.

Hayes: Why you continue to bring her up?

Justice: Just in case it is your baby- cut off.

Hayes: IT'S NOT MY BABY JUSTICE DANG! I TOLD YOU BOTH IM NOT CLAIMING THAT BABY UNTIL I GET DNA.

Hayes picked up Hayden and his food and went up stairs and slammed the door.

HAYES POV

I sat Hayden on the bed with his and my food. I was tried of Justice and Jordan breathing down my neck about this baby situation. I need Justice to know I wasn't claiming no baby without DNA. With Justice it was different because she didn't and doesn't sleep around. I finished feed Hayden and I finished my food also and sat the dishes on the desk. I picked him up as I left our room to his. I then ran his bath water stripped him and put his dirty clothes in his hamper. I sat him in the tub when it reaches the right temperature. He played with his bath toys.

Hayes: Your the only one who isn't all on my case about everything that's going on. Even if you don't understand.

I finished washing his hair and grabbed his towel and wrapped him in it. I turned to see Justice standing in the doorway.

Justice: I'm sorry for not actually being a supporter. Knowing it's affecting you more than me.

I walked closer to her with Hayden in my arms and bent down and kissed her.

Hayes: I love you no matter what.

Justice: You too.

Hayden touched my face and I realized I needed  to get him dress.

Justice: Seeing as your tied up here, I'll leave you to it.

Hayes: Wait!

Justice: Yes Hayes?

Hayes: Its been a while since we just spent time together.

Justice: What? We spend a lot of time of time together.

Hayes: Just me and you like the dates we always we went on.

Justice: A date? It feels like years since we went on one. So yes I'll go on a date with you...Um how about tonight. I can have my parents watch Hayden.

Hayes: Good idea and we can do what we haven't had time for.

Justice: Like what?

Hayes: You screaming my name.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗
IM BACK BABIES MY LIFE HAS BEEN HECTIC. BUT NOW IM BACK FOR GOOD. AND I GOT A NEW PHONE AND LAPTOP SO DEFINITELY NEW CHAPTERS COMING OR I MIGHT JUST SPLIT THIS STORY.

❤❤❤❤❤LOVE SOPHIA