Chapter 25

Today Hayes and I decided to go out today cause we could just sit up in the hotel room forever. We went to this mall he said was really cool. We got dressed and straped Hayden in his stroller. We made to sure the hotel room door was shut. We walked downs that hallways to the elevator and pressed the down button. We got in the elevator and pressed the 1st floor. As we made our way through the lobby I could hear teenage girls screaming. We saw some security guards and the helped us get to the car. Hayes told the driver where as we made our way there.

Hayes: I don't see why we have to leave out today.
Justice: The reason why is because we can't stay in forever well for the next 4 days. And I want Hayden to have some experience in different places.
Hayes: Your right.

The whole way there we was talking about what will happen when we get back to North Carolina. The car finally stopped to see familiar like mall like the one back in North Carolina. We saw different stories. I was holding Hayden when we entered "Foot Locker". We walked around and saw some matching outfits for boys. Hayes grabbed him and Hayden one cause I wasn't really interested. He paid for it as we walked out we figured we did enough walking as we made our way to the food court. Hayes sat Hayden in a little chair for babies. We decide to get Chinese food. We was eating when a girl walked to our table.