Chapter 31 •Justice POV•

When we was at lunch and Hayes told me he had a project. I knew he was hiding something from. So after school when I went to Tiara's house Drew and Jason tagged along. There was tenses vibe in there air like somebody was hiding something.I looked at Jason and Drew to see them have this guilty look on there faces. And I knew they knew something.

Justice: Drew and Jason is there something wrong.

Drew: Okay Hayes basically told us not to tell you that him and Jordan have this project at his house.

Justice: Okay why didn't he want me not to know?

Jason: He knows you hate her guts so he tried to keep it a secret.

After that we stopped talking until it was time to go home. As Jason mom dropped me off I went straight to Hayes house. His mom gave me a key so I unlocked the door. As I stepped in side I heard bumping up stairs. I saw Jordan's shirt she wore today along with Hayes. As I got closer to his room I her moaning and groaning. My eyes started to water I saw what I didn't want to believe. Hayes and Jordan was naked and having sex. He looked up at me in shock as I ran. I heard his foot steps behind me. Which made me run faster. I felt his grab mine but I yanked it away from his touch now feeling disgusted by his touch. He had the nerve to touch after be has his hand all over that skank in that was in his room.