Chapter 17

Today was Monday which means it was my day to watch Hayden. Nash and I was in the living room with Hayden asleep on the couch watching TV.

Nash: So Hayes when do you want to tell the fans about the baby.
Hayes: I want to but
Nash: There is no but like I said before he's your son too.

With that Nash walked out the living room. I thought about it a lot but always but Justice feelings into. But Nash is right if I want people I have a right too. I picked Hayden and laid him on my chest and slowly feel asleep but then I heard a click like a camera.

••Nash POV••
I love my little brother Hayes but sometimes he needs to man up. So decided to take matters in my own hands. I grabbed my phone and put it on the camera app. I saw him slowly falling asleep. I got them both clearly as I snapped the picture. His eyes popped open as I made a run for it up the stairs.

Hayes: NASH!!!!

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. But they wasn't fast so I guess he was carrying Hayden with him. I hurried up and acted like I wasn't doing anything. The door busted open and Hayes came in view with a still sleeping Hayden.

Hayes: Nash give me your phone.
Nash: Why?
Hayes: I know you took the picture.
Nash: What picture?
Hayes: Nash don't act stupid. Now give me your phone.

I handed Hayes my phone and he deleted and gave it back to me and left the room. But what he didn't know was I already posted the picture for the world to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I made some of y'all wait but all these test form school is killing me but I promise to update more.