By Your Side Oneshot - Nemo

Her huge, blue eyes looked at him. Her shell pink lip trembled.

"Why isn't Nemo moving, daddy?" Four year old Molly looked up at her daddy. He was really big and tall, and he could lift her onto his shoulders and make her huger than the whole world.

Daddy looked kind of sad. He picked her up and put her on his hip. Molly rested her head on his shoulder and looked at him quizzically.

"Well, sweetie, Nemo is...sleeping."

"He's sleeping?" she pouted. "Why won't he wake up, daddy? I tapped his bowl."

"Why don't you go and help mama, okay honey?" Archer was already moving toward the door quickly, taking his daughter away from another reality of life that he was sure she wasn't ready for. I'll wake mister Nemo up."

"Okay, daddy." She rested her blonde head on his shoulder. She didn't doubt her daddy for one second. He knew a lot, even though mama said that he had a "head full of pudding" sometimes. Molly wrinkled her nose. 

"What's that expression for, sweetheart?" Daddy looked at her.

"What if you had a head full of pudding? That would be nasty."

Daddy chuckled as they walked into the kitchen together. Mamma was at the table, reading a book. Mamma and daddy promised that she'd be able to read a book with that many words one day, but she didn't see how.

Daddy gave her a kiss on the cheek and put her down. "Go on, princess."

Archer watched as she skipped over to Phoebe. She looked so much like her mother. He was glad for it. He was glad for her, period.

"Mommy, Nemo's sleeping!" Molly annouced.

"Oh really?" Phoebe cast a worried glance at Archer. He lifted his arms and made a 'casket' pose. Her expression became troubled.

Forcing a smile, Phoebe stood. "Oh really?"

"Yep! Daddy's going to wake him up!" Molly beamed.

This time, the glance that Archer recieved was more pertubed than anything.

"Well, we should leave Daddy to it, shouldn't we, darling?" Phoebe took Molly's hand and smiled down at their daughter softly. "How does a Disney princess marathon sound?"

While the girls prepared for their movie afternoon, Archer mentally freaked. How was he supposed to wake up a dead fish?

An idea came qiuckly. Swallowing a smile, he went back to the room and listened for the sounds of his girls. Molly's excited heartbeat, Phoebe's laughter. He would die for them, any day.

When the footsteps went back to Molly's room, Archer carefully opened the door to the game room. Tiptoeing to the front door, he grabbed his keys and left. 

A short trip to the pet shop and a furious scoop of a fish that looked almost exactly like his daughter's fish later, Nemo had been miracuously revived. He swam around the bowl cheerily, puffing his cheeks and blinking. Archer and Phoebe smiled as their daughter laughed in delight, on her tiptoes to peer even closer at her pet.

Daddy had woken Nemo! She knew he could. After all, he was her daddy. And her daddy could do anything.

But...

"Daddy?" She looked at her dad. He was holding mommy.

"Yes, baby?"

"Why does Nemo have a spot on his fin? He didn't before."

Archer froze. Oh crap, oh crap--

"Well, everytime your daddy does his magical work, a new spot comes."

"Oh." Molly nodded and turned back to her (new) fish.

Archer exhaled a barely-audible sigh of relief. "You're a very awesome mommy, you know that?" he muttered into her hair.

"It comes in the handbook." Phoebe smiled.

*

*IMPORTANT*

Hey! So I'm watching Finding Nemo and this just sort of came to me :)
("Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming swimming, what do we do we swim!")
("No eating here tonight, woo, no eating here tonight, not eating here tonight we're on a DIET!")
("I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine.")

*Sigh*. I love that movie. Anyways, I am doing a series of oneshots for our favorite couple. They'll have hints about Archer's power, Phoebe and Archer's relationship throught the years, and the best part is, you guys are giving me the ideas! Wanna see the birth of Phoebe and Archer's first child? A moment between Archer and his little girl? The wedding? Gabby and Sophia's first boyfriend? Suggest ahead!

There are some rules though:

A) I don't do you-know-what scenes. My mom already gives me the stink eye just because I curse in my stories :D

B) You can write your own if you want! Heck, I'd appreciate it :D

C) Requests have to be sent in via commenting just this once, but I'll let you know when they have to be messaged :). The idea can be a few words but you have to say whether it's first person, third, etc. :)

Comment, vote, love! Comments encourage me to write more! And how would you guys feel about another werewolf romance? Let me know :)  

Bloody tired  :)

S.G.R.