Military Boy (Zayn Malik)

[Even tho u don't like 1D u can read...it has nothing to do with them except the names!]

Military Boy

Aria sat in the police car, driving towards the military school in England, she've been forced to go her against her will. Of course she didn't want to go, the summer break just started. But what she did..or what everyone think she did home in America is awful.

She can't believe her Step-father convinced her mother to send her to a military school in England. Her step-father wasn't very nice and didn't treat poor little Aria right. He thought she deserved it cause she was always out partying with elder boys,smoking,drinking and had bad grades.

The car finally stopped outside a gate ,Aria glared out the window. It was a huge fence around the whole building. It looked so..trapped. The police men opened the door for her and she walked out. They took her bag and walked into one of the building. Aria followed them and the police men gave Aria a note. She opened it and slowly read through it over and over again.

Rules;

-No bad language.

-No own clothes on school days.

-No cellphones.

-No sexual tension with any boys or girls.

-No alcohol.

-No smoking.

-Lights have to be off at 10PM.

Mentor:Liam James Payne.

She felt that this was going to end up being a nightmare.