13

(Picture: Forest Of Death layout)
-----------------------
"Eww, snake guts" I tried to wipe the slime away but the stuff was everywhere.

"Shadow clone justu!"
Many of my epic selves blew up the huge snake from the inside.
After I was freed, just around 100 clones proof'd away at once giving me a slight headache.

"I need to find my team" I grumbled out getting most of the goo off of me before taking off to the trees.
-

"Hey team! Sorry I took so long!" I yelled out to my team jumping down from the low branches.
"When does a ninja strike!?" Sasuke yelled at me in a defensive stance, Kunai at ready. Sakura stood behind him with a small glare.
"Oh yea, that stupid code thingy" I thought back.

"Answer it!" Sakura screeched at me.
"Ok ok, geeez.. umm, something about waiting for sleep and being without weapons.." I not really remembering the entire thing.
I threw my head back letting put of groan. "ugh I don't know teme!"

with a huff Sasuke relaxed his stance giving me a smirk. "tch, Dobe" Sakura sighed at us both. "C'mon guys. Lets keep moving" she just got a smily "Hai" from us boys.
-

"Did you get a scroll while I was gone?" I looked to Sakura.
"Yea, but it's not the right one.." Sakura huffed disappointed.
"It's a good idea to get back up scrolls to throw of any enemies" I advised. "You kept it right?" they both glance at me in shock. Then Sakura shook her head no and Sasuke just glared at the ground below him.

"Well it's good thing the snake that ate me had a scroll near him, huh guys?"
I gave them my signature cheeky smile. Sakura smiled in response and Sasuke did used cocky smirk.
-
"Hey guys lets drop here" I spoke up after a long silent journey.

we all stopped and jumped down to the ground from the low tree branches.

"If I remember correctly the water tower should be center on the River. I heard a steam a little to the left." I drew exactly what I was saying in the dirt.
"we shouldn't stay to away because the enemy will be doing the same thing right?" Sakura piped in with her over-confident voice. "exactly" I nodded in agreement pointing to the poorly drawn rectangle, A.K.A. the tower
"we should avoid confrontation from this point on" I thought aloud.

"we could ambush a team to get more scrolls?" Sasuke suggested. Sakura look at him like he was crazy while I kept my thinking face.
"If we did that we'd have to evaluate their skills before hand.."
This time Sakura looked at me like I was crazy. "that would take too much time." Sasuke agreed.

"HOLD IT! since when is Naruto smart and since when did you two start getting along with each other??"
Sakura sounded generally curious. "because we never hated each other"
I spoke up taking a quick glance at her. She tilted her head confused.
"I't was just a facade."
Sasuke tried explaining further.
"but why?"
she furrowed her brows.
"we can't tell you that" I spoke in a firm voice wiping the map from the dirt and drawing a fake one to throw off lurking enemies. "its classified" I stood up followed by my team. "I'll tell you after the exams, ok?"
She accepted my offer and we took off to gain some distance from the area.
-

we all stopped under a shady tree to rest.
"You think we should sleep in the branches" I asked Sasuke seeing as he was more willing to than Sakura. She'll agree if he says its a good idea.
"simple traps?"
I nodded to the Uchiha.
"Sakura, set up some simple traps that'll alert one of us for an enemy approach, got it?" She nodded and got to work.
"I'll start a fire, Naruto get food." he ordered.
"Hai, almighty Uchiha"
I smirked walking to the river for fish.
-----------------------
A/N: another short chapter published from the classroom.. don't try that yourself please.😅
-

Me: "well Naruto sure has his moments huh Sakura??😉"

Sakura: "S-Shut Up you.. you.. BAKA!"

Naruto: "your such an idiot Author-san..😑"

Me: "ya know I could just kill you off the story right?"
*insane smirk holding up a frying pan.*

Sakura & Naruto: "No Thanks!" *Runs away*

Sasuke: *sighs and takes the frying pan away from me*
"It's really late now, but Author-San does not own Naruto and never will."

Me: *pops up out of no where*
"oh yeah! I always forget to say that.. Thanks DuckButt.
Anyways! I hope you like the story so far Reader-chan!
Bye~bye! :)"

*Hits Sasuke with the frying pan*
"Mine! bad Uchiha!"
*runs away with Sasuke on my tail*