A Little Something Extra

This chapter really has nothing to do with the story but it plopped itself in my head and I just couldn't just not type it up for you guys, ya know.
Just think of it as an apology for chapters 19-21, 23, and 24 if you want.
(Please read the end of the A/N.)
-----------------------

"Well I'm gonna go report to the Hokage, see you tommorow"
"later loser"
"wait Sasuke-Kun!!"
and at that team 7 left me where I stood.
alone.
I picked my self up ignore the villagers mean looks and walked away.

3rd P.O.V. ||time skip||
"I don't like this village sometimes, hate it almost" Naruto kept mumbling to myself over and over slowly with his eyes downcast. Sasuke walked out of a shop and glared at his rival, Naruto.
"Then why don't you leave baka" Naruto kept his head down ignoring Sasuke. "I can't.." Naruto heard him grunt as he walked passed his comrade. Naruto knew he couldn't keep his Nii-San's promise if he left Konoha.

Naruto stopped walking and looked to the sky. rain droplets began to fall on his face hiding some of his tears.
the blonde started to think to himself. 'well since it's Sasuke who told me to leave, maybe Itachi-Nii will allow it, then again maybe not.'

"ya know Sasuke; maybe your right," A sad smile graced Naruto's face. "but I just can't leave this rotten village for some reason" he sighed. "no matter how badly i'm treated.." Kurama started yelling at Naruto in my mind but the vessel blocked his nine-tailed fox out.

"What the hell are you talking about Naruto?" Sasuke spoke putting his guard up.

Judging by the dark aura pouring out from Naruto, he knew his rival must be unstable for some odd reason he just couldn't figure out.

He wanted to know why. He had to know. It was just another Uchiha thing he could't seem to get rid of.

Was it something he said? He was just joking, like the rest of the village always did.

"Hey Sasuke? If i did leave this place, would you feel bad?"
the Uchiha in question watched with wide eyes as his comrade pulled out a kunai and twirled it around his finger. Naruto wore a sinister grin when looking back at his village. Heavy rainfall fell over the village making the mood even more depressing.

"or would you celebrate with the rest of the villagers?" Sasuke stayed silent confused in what Naruto was talking about. Naruto put his head downcast letting his tears mix with the heavy rain in the mud.

"Naruto.. whats gotten into you?" the Uchiha took out a Kunai prepared to stop his frenemy.

Naruto started chuckling evilly taking Sasuke off guard
"what's the matter scaredy-cat?" Naruto voice didn't sound like his own; nor the Kyubi's, but darker. much darker.

Sasuke saw that Naruto's eyes slowly turned black, his pupils had turned blood red. a coat of thick black chakra covered Naruto like a suit of armor.

With shaking legs Sasuke ran. He didn't want to admit it, but he was scared and he needed help to save his friend. yea...friend.
No, Naruto is his brother; his family.
This wasn't Naruto. He refused to believe something so evil could be his idiot of a brother.

"stupid Uchiha brat!" the blondie's hair slowly but surly went jet black and his whiskers thickened.

The Uchiha brat turned and ran for his life through the village as screams of villagers followed closely behind him. Some Shinobi that happened to be around at the time sent up a small group of red flares before going to battle. The flares warned the Hokage of grave danger to his village.