1

(A/N: Picture^ Uzumaki Clan Pendant)
-----------------------
Naruto sat alone slowly swinging back and forth as kids played in the area around him. It's not that he wanted this. He sure as hell wasn't afraid to go play with the kids. It was the fact that if he even began to move to play the kids would glare before continuing on like he didn't exist. He doesn't blame them. Their parents are at fault. The young blond boy knew exactly why too. The Kyubi attack. Yea, he was about 6 years old when he actually figured it out, but you don't have to be a genius to figure it out either soo..

He knew he looked to much like the 4th Hokage, savior of the village from the Kyubi attack, to not be related to the 4th Hokage in some way. A good Hokage wouldn't sacrifice some random child who couldn't withhold said seal and actually live to see the next day.

He felt like a hero in his eyes. Why couldn't they see that. Naruto felt like he was too smart for his own good sometimes.

Naruto had a strong feeling he knew why the adults all fear him. He felt that they fear the unknown. Meaning they didnt know wether the 'demon' sealed within Naruto would unleash itself from his cages once again to terrorize the village once more. It's almost like they had no faith in his relatives sealing skills. Did they even know he was their so-called hero's relative? Why would they. Blinded by their fear and hatred, they would never think logically. If he spoke our about any of this he knew he would be beaten to a bloody pulp. Lucky for him, the demon sealed inside has healed him multiples of times being his only friend and all.

A bell ring brought the boy from his sad thoughts. Shaking his head sadly he got off the seeing and went back to class. Naruto would have pass already if the adults at the academy had not purposely failed him for three years. Naruto was 15 years of age now, which is way too old to still be an academy student. This was his last chance. He was extremely lucky this year. A brotherly sensei by the name of Iruka didn't treat him differently like his other sensei's had. Naruto was barely passing this year though. Since he had already learned everything the years prier he chose to sleep through most of his classes. Iruka did not like the fact on bit. so just like any other day this is how it usually goes.

Naruto's P.O.V.
Apparently I had fallen asleep in class once again. Why can't Iruka realize i've been learning this stuff for three years already.

"NARUTO!" Hmm, oh I zoned out again. Iruka stood before me seething. "Gomen Sensei, what was the question?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as Iruka tried to calm himself. "Alright class since Naruto here can't stay awake in class were going to review the clone jutsu" Most of the class groaned in response. "Thanks a lot Naruto!" A kid in the back sneered. I shrugged indifferent hiding my flinch. Way to make the class hate me Iruka.

We all lined up single file in front of our sensei who was holding his clipboard. "Hey Kurama?" I spoke to the giant fox through my mind. "What is it kit?" "Can you lighten your chakra for me please?" He nodded in my head and I felt my chakra slowly lessen drastically. "I feel like a feather now." I grumbled to myself. Kurama chuckled in my head. Baka. "Naruto your up" I gave a curt nod.

Doing the correct hand sign I focused on controlling my chakra. not long after, I heard a distinct poof to my right. A perfect copy of Iruka stood next to me. I nodded to the clone who nodded back. me and my clone turned to look at Iruka who wore a big smile. "good job Naruto" I smirked slightly giving him a thumbs up as my clone poof'd away.

A couple students later Iruka stood in front of the class preparing himself for a speech. he coughed twice gaining our undivided attention. "Alright class tomorrow you lot will take the graduation exams. Get a good nights rest and I'll see you all tomorrow" as he spoke I let Kurama release his chakra load. Slowly so he didn't almost kill me in the process. Most of the class stood up and filed out the door.