4

-----------------------
Today was the bell test. there is a fifty percent chance I'm going to get interrogated by sir Hatake. Which is just fantastic'o! "Hate to interrupt your rant but we're here" Ku-chan spoke stopping my rant before it began. "You never let me rant Ku-chan" I grumbled ignoring the looks I got from Sakura and Sasuke. "Who is Ku-Chan?" Sakura asked tilting her head like a lost puppy. "Good question" was all I responded. Sasuke twitched in annoyance from his spot under the tree. "You guys are so annoying" He pushed himself off the tree bark and walked over to us. "Speaking of annoying where's Hatake?" I gestured around us for our nonexistent sensei. "Late like you Baka" Sakura spoke in an agitated tone. "I'm not late, you're just early" I sassed sticking my tongue out like a child.

"Immaturity will get you no where Naruto" Speak of late Sensei and he shall appear. We all turned our head to a lazy eyed Kakashi. "YOUR LATE!" Sakura screeched. I flinched being the closest to her. "Gomen a black cat crossed my path so I took the long way around" Shrugged the silver hair'd ninja. "Superstitious much?" I whispered under my breath. He is such a bad lier. He ignored me. can you feel the love tonight? because I sure as hell can't.

*Cue sakura petal explosion*
"THATS NOT AN EXUSE!" Mrs. Banshee screeched. "Now the bell test is simple" Kakashi went on ignoring her outburst. She shut her trap quickly, allowing him to explain the details. "In order to pass you must at least one bell, by all any means necessary" Sakura interrupted him real quick. "But Sensei, there are only two bells and three people here?" Kaka-Baka just chuckled evilly in response. "Simple, whoever doesn't get a bell will be disqualified and sent back to the academy" He gave a closed eyed smile and Sakura went off on him again.

Ignore further details I glanced at my teammates. There is no way one of is getting a bell on our own, it be common sense for us to work together. I glared at the last Uchiha. that Baka will probably leave us like the royal shit he is. I took a small side glance at Sakura. stupid Banshee will 100% run after Sasuke. desperate hoe.

3rd P.O.V.
"BEGIN!" At his signal Sasuke and Sakura headed for the trees. Naruto, being the smart cookie he is, stayed in his thinking position.

"Umm, Naruto, you do know the test has begun right?" Kakashi asked glancing at his Blonde student. Naruto didn't move a muscle. "I guess not" Kakashi reached for his weapons pouch as he spoke.

Before he could get his weapon out a loud grown was heard. Kakshi glanced at his student curiously seeing smoke rising from his head. "Ugh! its no use!" The blonde student flung himself on the ground throwing a mini-tantrum. "Naruto.. what are you doing?" Kakashi deadpanned. Naruto stopped and tried to find where his teammates were hiding with a deep frown. They can hide well. I believe they would be invisible if they knew how to cover up their chakra

"Don't release it" before his sensei could respond, Naruto put Kakashi in a simple D-rank genjustu. They were standing in a grass field completely different the forest they were just in. "Impressive" was all the silver sensei said.

"Thos is laying low baka" Naruto spoke annoyed by a certain chakra demon telling him off in his head.

"Kakashi-sensei I have thought of more than one hundred different safe scenarios but none have resulted in complete teamwork. What should I do?" Kakashi quickly covered his shock and chuckled. "You get the idea, so you pass. But wait until 12:00 for the other two" Kakashi-Sensei explained.

"Kai release!" After undoing the jutsu Kakashi saw Naruto grinning in his spot. "Ready?" Naruto reached for his weapon pouch and flung a Kunai at Kakashi just as Sasuke went to do his flame jutsu. Kakashi and the Uchiha were surprised. The Duck by Naruto's help and Hatake by the sudden combo attack. doing a quick substitution jutsu the kunai impaled a newly burnt log in the place of were our silver haired sensei once stood. "Thanks a lot Naruto!" The emo duck spat before running off to another hiding place.