30. I Need To Tell You Something

(Edit in the sidebar! Warning: This is a long ass chapter!!!)

(WattPad tried to rate this chapter as R, hence the " * " so yeah.)

(BIRTHDAY UPDATEEEEEE!!!!! HAPPY AUGUST 3rd MY CHILDREN!!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY 19... I feel olddddddd. omg.)

Harry’s POV:

Red. All I could f.ucking see was red. I’d known that there was something going on but never had I thought that it could be this. I’d trusted him. Hell. I’d trusted her. Look at where that got me?

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I struggled to suck in a single, steadying breath. The room was literally tinted in a scarlet haze and I needed to calm down before I hit something. F.ucking hell, I wanted to hit something... someone... Adrien. We were supposed to be mates. I wanted to bash the bastard’s face in. His smirk before he walked out, God, it was like... like he’d gotten away with mass murder!

My fingers twitched at my sides as the overwhelming urge to wrap them around his skinny neck and squeeze until his head was no longer attached to his body filled my entire mind. Christ, I was going to kill him.

No matter how hard I f.ucking tried I couldn’t get the image of them out of my mind. He had touched her. He’d kissed her. The worst part was she’d let him. I’d been standing there long enough to see her respond to him. To see her kiss him back and pull him closer. To see her hold onto him like he was the only thing keeping her together.

Christ. I was going to be sick.

What the actual f.uck just happened?

“Harry,” My eyes snapped open at the small whimper in the otherwise silent flat. The only other noises were the furious hammering of my heart and the wheezing gasps of air I was struggling to suck into my lungs.

Cassie. My Cassie. My sweet, broken, innocent, adorable Cassie. He’d kissed her and she’d kissed him back. She’d sworn to me that nothing was going on between them, that nothing had happened. What a f.ucking load of bullshit.

He’d been right. Louis had been right. I never should have gotten into this. He’d said that she was trouble, that she’d ruin me. I should have listened to him. I should have gotten out while I’d had the chance. But no. No, I decided that “I could handle it”, that “we would make it through everything together”. My life had turned into f.ucking latin soap opera and not the good kind with half naked women running around with their boobs pushed up to their ears. No, this was one of the twisted, sappy ones with a rubbish love story featuring home-wrecking best mates and a pathetic twat of a protagonist who just stands there like a f.ucking vegetable while his world falls to shit.

“Please, Harry.” Her voice was a bit louder this time, the tone more demanding. D*mn, she was getting balsy. The girl I’d met three months ago had practically run away screaming when I’d tried to stick my hand up her skirt, now she was trying to confront me while I was dealing with more violent urges than Jason Voorhees.

I jerked away the second her fingertips touched my upper arm. I swore every time we touched it was like someone was branding my skin with a white hot iron. She’d left so many invisible scars all along my body that I knew her hands were tattooed permanently on my skin.

I could feel her eyes on me but I couldn’t bear to return her gaze. I knew that the second, I did my heart would shatter. Right now, I was barely containing the rabidity raging throughout my body. Anything further would kill me and I wasn’t ready to die yet. If I was going to die, then dear old Adrien was going down with me.