Chapter 52: What a Day.

I looked the song over and grabbed the guitar. I began to sing the song, called 'Heart Attack.'

"Never put my love out on the line
Never said 'yes' to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you
I'm never good enough
When I don't care
I can play 'em like a Ken doll
Won't wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball
But you
Make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes, you, make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand
You make me glow
But I cover up
Wont let it show
So I'm putting my defenses up
'Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that
I think I'd have a heart attack."

I finished the first verse and chorus. I looked over the song again. It was perfect, explaining every detail of how I feel when Sirius is around. A tear rolled down my cheek. Why did Riddle and Devil have to ruin everything for us? Well, I can't fully blame them. I hate their guts, there's no question about it, but it could have happened without them. Sirius and I are both just trying to make it work when the past still haunts us.

I took off my sneakers and put my feet in the water, staring at my reflection. I grabbed some water with my hands and splashed it over my face, feeling the water cooling it. In a few minutes, I put my feet out of the water to dry them. I looked at my reflection again, noticing that my face isn't so red anymore and it doesn't look like I was crying. I brushed my hand against my forehead, which hurt since I've been crying. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, closing my eyes. I focused on my breathing and emptied my mind. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, inhale, exh-

"WE GOT YOU CRISPS AND MORE!" James screamed. My eyes shot open in alarm, but then I relaxed. I put on my sneakers, taking my guitar with parchment and walking inside the house. Setting the objects on the couch, I strolled over to the kitchen. My eyes widened at the sight of snacks.

"This is...wow!" I found myself having trouble saying.

"Enjoy!" Remus said. I laughed and sat down in a chair, ready to eat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Saph, you know where everything is in the neighborhood. Where should we conduct the transformation?" Remus asked me nervously. I placed my fingers on my chin, pondering this.

"There's a forest not far from here. For timing purposes, we have to go right about now." I warned, knowing the transformation is going to happen in the span of the next half an hour. We have to be ready, and make sure no one sees us. The boys nodded.

A few minutes passed and we left the house, into the hot summer air. We walked towards the forest, the boys following my lead. As soon as we got there, we stepped towards a comfortable place and Sirius, James, and I spread out, changing into our Animagus'. After a cough, growl and howl, the kind, intelligent, shy bookworm turns into a huge, angry, confident werewolf.

Outside of Hogwarts, I felt more frightened. What if someone finds us? Or worse, what if one of us gets hurt because of the werewolf?

I didn't even notice how the werewolf lunged at me, pushing me on the ground. I moaned in pain. Sirius caught his attention, trying to battle the werewolf, but the werewolf's strength didn't match the dog's. The stag, James, rammed his antlers into the werewolf. Without the Wolfsbane, the werewolf is angrier than ever and will stop at nothing to hurt us. I sunk my claws in the werewolf's skin, but he threw me back. I groaned once again, and couldn't seem to move without howling in pain. I didn't realize how the battle between a stag, a fox, a dog and a werewolf has ended. The transformation is over.

For me, everything went black.