Chapter 37: 'Accidentally'

Sirius walked in the Common Room with Angel, who left to her dorm.

"Why am I not included in the hug?" He looked angry, but there was a sparkle in his eye. Deciding to take Remus's advice, I spoke.

"Because you don't deserve it," He looked hurt and I smirked.

"Saph-" He started. I put my hand up.

"A few pointers. One, do not call me Saph. I'm Sapphire to you now. Two, I don't want your sob story. You lied to me. And three, never again shall you interrupt us during our group hugs. Isn't that right?" I raised my eyebrow, waiting for a response from them.

"Yes!" The girls chorused.

"Sorry, mate. Sapphire wins." Remus shrugged.

"Which makes you siriusly the loser." I said. "Bye!" I said sweetly and waved. He growled and left to his dorm. Once the door slammed, I turned to my friends, who gave me a thumbs up.

"Saph, you coming?" Lily asked while walking up the stairs to the dorm.

"Yeah, in a minute." I said and they nodded, going up the stairs. I turned to the guys. "So, when will I be a Marauder?"

"I don't know. I'm really enjoying your choice of clothing." James winked and I whacked him over the head. "OW!" He screamed.

"I'm serious. When will the ritual be over?"

"Two things. First, you're Sapphire, not Sirius. Sirius is the prat upstairs." Remus started. I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Second, I don't know. About a week?" He turned to James and Peter.

"O-Or until y-you and Sirius a-a-are friends at-t least." Peter shrugged. I looked at him.

"I don't think I'll be friends with him anytime soon." I bit my lip.

"How will you be a Marauder? You know, with Sirius around and all..." Remus trailed off.

"I'll be fine. I might need your permission for him to be 'accidentally' hurt on full moons. No big injuries." I winked as I put air quotes around 'accidentally.' They chuckled.

"Permission granted. But make sure it isn't often." James said.

"I know, I know. So a week?" I asked.

"A week." They said together. I beamed.

"Yay! Ok, night!" I waved. They waved back and I walked to my room. Little did I know...someone was eavesdropping.

Sirius's P.O.V.

"Which makes you siriusly the loser. Bye!" She said in her angelic voice and waved. I growled at her joke. I slammed the door but I stayed outside, eavesdropping.

Let me explain. I was walking from dinner to find Sapphire. She missed three meals! So, I decided to find her, carrying food for her. I wanted to apologize for my actions. I walked through the halls and when I passed a tapestry, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me there. Without any time to figure out what's going on, that person began kissing me like crazy, sending the food flying. After a few seconds, I realized it was Angel. I tried to push her away, but it wasn't working. So, to get her to stop, I kissed her back. Sapphire saw it, thinking I was doing it willingly.

I miss her. My thoughts were interrupted by Sapphire whacking James over his head. I tried to keep myself from laughing.

"I'm serious. When will the ritual be over?" She asked.

"Two things. First, you're Sapphire, not Sirius. Sirius is the prat upstairs." Remus spoke. I clenched my fists. "Second, I don't know. About a week?" He turned to James and Peter. I backed away a little.

"O-Or until y-you and Sirius a-a-are friends at-t least." Peter shrugged.

"I don't think I'll be friends with him anytime soon." She bit her lip. Oh Merlin, she looks amazing when she does that.

"How will you be a Marauder? You know, with Sirius around and all..." Remus said, trailing off.

"I'll be fine. I might need your permission for him to be 'accidentally' hurt on full moons. No big injuries." She winked, putting air quotes around 'accidentally.'

"Permission granted. But make sure it isn't that often." James said.

"I know, I know. So a week?" She asked.

"A week." The boys said.

"Yay! Ok, night!" She waved to the boys, who waved back. Saph went to her dorm, swaying her hips. Why did I ruin everything? And woah. 'Accidentally'? What in the world did she mean by that?