Chapter 21: Sparks?

My hazel eyes looked into his stormy grey ones. Before I could react in away, our lips met. Sirius Orion Black kissed me. And what I did next was shocking even to me. I kissed back. At that moment, I didn't hear them counting down. Instead, I heard mini-fireworks. Sirius snaked his arms around my waist and I played with his hair. He was asking for entrance, but Bellatrix pulled us apart.

"It's over! Sirius, go!" I heard whistles from the Marauders, Opal, and the Slytherins. I blushed. I also saw Severus, glaring at me, but looked down, unable to face them.

"Ugh, okay. Prongs, truth or dare?" Sirius said with a smirk.

"DARE!" James screamed.

"I dare you to apologize to Snivellus for some of the things you did." That's it??

"Snivellus, I apologize for the pranks I pulled and the problems it caused. It's stupid of me and I am sorry." James said, making brief pauses as if it was so hard for him to say. I laughed lightly. He can make any dare fun.

"At least you got the stupid part right." Snape muttered under his breath.

"Sapphire truth or dare?" James asked me. After the dare with Sirius, I decided to play it safe.

"Truth." Some of them groaned.

"What was the last dream you had?" No no no.

"Uh...I can't answer this question." I said, standing up, only to be pushed down again.

"Tell usssss...." Sirius said. I have to make something up. OH!

"You wont believe this." They all leaned towards me to hear it. "Lily and James got married. They had a child, too." I said. It wasn't a total lie, just not the complete truth. As I said that, Lily and James blushed. The Slytherins stood up.

"We're going." Severus said.

"Stupid game." Tom had to add. They left.
The rest of us decided to go to the Common Room. Lily and Opal were yawning, unlike the Marauders and I , who were wide awake.

        We got to the Common Room and Lily and Opal went to bed. I was about to go, too, but remembered something.

"Wait." I said. "Truth or Dare?" I asked with a smirk. They looked at me in confusion.

"Dare." They all said together.

"Show me the map." I said, firmly.

"What map?" Peter asked, innocently. I rolled my eyes.

"The day at the Whomping Whillow, when Sirius saw me in the tree. You found me by some map, but it wasn't a map at first. I saw it with my own eyes. Show me." I explained. They looked at me, for once nervous when I was not. "I don't forget. Anything."

"Fine. We'll show you the map." Remus said, after a while of them huddling. They went to their room to get it and came out. We sat on the couch and James put his wand to the map and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." And just like that, the writing appeared. This is what it said:

Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs present the

MARAUDER'S MAP

It opened to the Howarts castle and little flags showed each person's name. Woah.

"Did you guys make this?" I asked. They nodded. "This is amazing." They muttered some 'thank you's.'

"Night, Saph." They said.

"Night, see you on the train tomorrow." I went to my room, put on my pajamas and fell asleep. Home sweet home tomorrow. I smiled.

Sirius P.O.V.

        I sighed dreamily as I went upstairs, still thinking about the kiss. I think this is the one time I need to thank my brother. I mean, she kissed back. I felt a spark. Like mini-fireworks. I must be going crazy.

"How was the kiss?" Prongs taunted. I sighed.

"Goodnight." I said and winked. They groaned. I put on some pajamas and went to bed. Tomorrow, I go home. To my judgmental family. With Regulus, the 'perfect' child and me, the 'blood traitor.'