Chapter 11: I Can't Believe It Worked!

Lily's P.O.V. 
        Sapphire grinned evilly and left the Great Hall. It was, in itself, suspicious. What could she possibly do to the Marauders after the way they treated her? Especially Remus. I never knew he had it in him. He was so nice, but on her birthday in the first year, he became the same as all of them. A bully. I sighed at my thoughts and kept eating. 
        I checked the time. It was around 7:30p.m. Sapphire had only 30 minutes. I stared at the Marauders, laughing their heads off at what they did to Sev. His eyebrows won't grow back as soon as he thought they would. But, maybe with a little luck and magic...the two of us can try and fix it. I smiled at the thought. 

Sirius's P.O.V. 
        I laughed at Prongs after his attempt to ask Evans out. He stormed back to his seat and I poked him in the shoulder.

"Oh, Prongs. How you fail." I said, drinking my juice. Moony chuckled. I saw a laugh from the waste of space. That's all she'll ever be. I'll never like her.
"Oh shut it. I'll get her to like me." Prongs smirked.
"You can try. I don't think she'll go for you." Wormtail managed to squeak out. We heard a loud 'boom.' Our prank turned out perfectly. Snivellus had his eyebrows burnt off, a laugh erupting from us and the rest of the hall. The famous Marauders strike again. After we ate, we left back to the Common Room, like always.

Sapphire's P.O.V. 
        My plan? A prank. On the Marauders. I wanted to watch the prankers become the prankees. It is risky. They could find out. Make my life a living hell. But, that's pretty much what they do already. I don't have too much to lose.

 I would sit at the edge of the couch and wait for them to come in. 5 minutes later, everyone else files in and sees the boys as the victims of the prank. I don't want them to know who did it. All I want to do is make them see what they are doing to the others around Hogwarts. When it was time, I sat on the couch, acting as if I was watching the fire burning...intently.

"Hey, boys! It's her." Black said. Pettigrew kicked me slightly, almost afraid.

        They all sat down next to me. I was on the edge and I walked off the couch. Before they could come off, I pressed the button. Ah, the button. When they stood up to get me, my prank took effect. Not only did stink bombs with goo drop on them, but a stamp saying "Property of S.E." was on their heads. Black's hair got all messed up, Potter's glasses cracked, Lupin's book ripped in half, and Pettigrew's food burned in the fire. I pretended to gasp and run to my dorm. I peeked my head out to watch the people filing in. I caught a glimpse of Lily and Opal in the crowd, laughing. I can't believe it worked!  I knew the stink won't go away for a couple of days and the stamp won't get off for a week. I think the boys can repair their objects themselves. 

        Lily and Opal went to the room and I sat on the bed, putting a book on my lap, as if I was reading.
"Saph....Did you do that?!" Opal asked in surprise.
"I don't know. Mayyyybbbeeee..." I mumbled.
"Oh gosh, Lils. She did it. Our little girl's done it. She pranked the Marauders." Opal said, fake crying. I chuckled.
"No...way...I can't believe it!" Lily exclaimed.
"Honestly, I can't either" I said in shock of myself. It was already time for bed and we put on our pajamas. We went to bed and for the first time, I didn't cry myself to sleep. Instead, I smiled.