Chapter 12 ~ From This Day Forth...

“Come on guys” Hermione pleaded “I can’t believe you’re still mad at me!”

Ron scoffed and gave a little chuckle “I can’t believe that you believe we aren’t still mad at you! We’re furious Hermione”

They were sitting near the fire place in the common room, Hermione had just joined them in a second attempt to persuade them.

“And why’s that?” She asked and placed her hands on her hips.

Ron furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Hermione, “Why? You bloody well know why. You kissed Draco, I saw you two in the stands, that’s the reason I let Hufflepuff score!”

Ron was irritated and looked at Harry, Harry looked at Hermione.

“Hermione” Harry started. “We weren’t exactly thinking you’d ever get with Malfoy, and we’re not exactly over the moon about it either-“

Hermione cut across “So you can’t be happy for me?” she asked “He’s not that horrible Malfoy you know, he’ll change” she pleaded once again.

“No he won’t Hermione, no he won’t” Ron told her firmly. “How do you know?” Hermione could feel the anger rising, she had a desire to punch Ron. “You don’t know him!” She didn’t bother for a reply and stormed out of the common room, she knew someone was waiting for her in the corridor and greeted them with a glare and anger.

“What’s wrong?” He asked taking her hand and holding it with both of his.

“It’s Ron…and Harry, kind of, they’re being stupid.” She told him.

“Forget about it, they’ll have to get used to us being together” He smiled. Hermione smiled too but it didn’t last long.

“This is our last year, this is our last week here…will we ever see each other again?” she asked him, staring right into his eyes.

“That I don’t know…my parents…they-“

“I get it, they won’t be pleased either. But you can always come over to my house, in the summer?” She suggested and hoped he’s say ‘Yes’.

“Yeah, I will…and I’ll even write to you” he told her and pulled her in for a kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair, and Draco held her by her waist.

“50 points from Slytherin and Gryffindor!” came Snapes voice, they pulled apart. Snape was wandering the corridors.

“Last week here and still causing trouble? My, my…get to your common rooms, you have lessons tomorrow.”

Hermione and Draco didn’t hesitate and obeyed at once, Hermione climbed back through the portrait and Draco disappeared around the corner.

***

They were in the busy Hogsmeade station, kids were running everywhere.

“This is the last time we’ll see Hogwarts, I know I’ve complained a lot, but I’m gonna miss this place” said Ron looking at the tall castle In the distance.

“yeah, me too” implied Harry.

Hermione was getting on the train, but tried finding Draco first. She couldn’t find him anywhere because of the chaos. Everyone was boarding the train, the scarlet steam train slowly shifted, Hermione left her belongings in her compartment and went on a search.

“There you are” she said soon at she’s bumped into a tall blond haired boy, who had dazzling eyes.

“I’ve been looking for you too, come sit with us.” He told her and held her hand. “Erm…I can’t, I thought maybe you could sit with us and try and persuade the other two?”

Draco laughed “What’s the point? They’ll never see me again, and they’ll have to deal with it. Please Hermione” He looked at her, she stared back at those grey crystal like eyes she always got lost in.

“You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me” Hermione told him, she smiled and hugged him. Draco smiled too, he thought exactly the same thing.

THE END

-----------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it, please comment! :) I'd love to know your thoughts! And thank you for reading until the end, means alot x

And I'm working on a new story :) If you liked this story please check out: Fought Against Love & Evil (Dramione) or 2000 Galleon bet (Dramione) and Dark Affection (Dramione)

Fought Against Love & Evil Summary:

It's been 3 years since the war. Draco had spent his days in Malfoy Manor with the haunting past. Lucius and Narcissa were still the same and hadn't changed much. The shock that the Dark Lord died still lingered on, but they were still mean and cold as ever. But things start to get bad, Lucius mysteriously disspears leaving Draco confused, Narcissa spends her time in her room crying and worrying and losing her mind. And Draco, he find someone else for company, he finds...Hermione.

Hermione had told her family and friends a huge lie. A lie that she'd moved onto bigger projects and starting a new life over in America in an American Wizarding Organisation. However she really isn't. She is left no-where to go, she ends up on the front door of Malfoy Manor, where Draco takes her in.

Things start to happen around the Manor, evil is on the rise and mysterious things start to happen just like Lucius' disspearance. Evil is after them...when I say them..I mean Hermione, and Draco is on her side to save her. They go and near death journeys and fight for survival together. Other things occure during their time together...and undenying love.

Read on and find out where this take Draco and Hermione.

And any Hunger Games fans may like to read my cross fanfic - Here's the summary for 'The Triwizard Hunger Games'.

The day of the double reaping hung over the Districts like a black cloud. The closer it came the more people dreaded it. But here's the question...Is the magic in their favour?!

A young girl, Katniss Everdeen, lives in District 12, the District of mining. It was one of the more slum like looking places. Food was scarce and on the verge of starvation. But Katniss was a hunter. She hunted for her family. Her mother and her little sister, Prim, not to mention the squashed nosed cat, Buttercup.

But maybe she'll have to leave all that behind and form and allegiance with a wizard...

4 Districts are chosen and each has to present one male and one female to fight along side a wizard to win the Triwizard cup and become victors in their Districts. It is when Katniss Everdeen is teamed up with the baker's son and the most famous wizard to survive the Dark Lord's curse, Harry Potter.

They work together and argue to win the cup and restore their District some respect. But Katniss along the way has two boys to deal with...the loving Baker's boy, Peeta and the brave hearted, Harry.

Follow their journey in the Arena as the 74th Triwizard Hunger Games takes place...and watch the battle begin...