Chapter 2 ~ Going Crazy

Hermione slept great that night, infact she was the only late riser. It didn't matter since classes didn't start till tommorow which gave enough time to finish off essays.

Hermione sat up in her bed and yawned, all she could hear was murmuring of girls, but when she'd rubbed her eyes, she looked up to see a crowd of girls at the far end of the dorm.

"He's cute don't you think?" came Ginny's voice. "He's so good looking for a Slytherin" Said another voice.

"How pathetic are you all?" Hermione burst out saying, and all heads turned to look at her. "I mean, following and stalking a guy that loves the attention of girls? and worse, he's a SLYTHERIN!" She made the last word clear enough for them to understand.

"We're not pathetic, Hermione" replied Padma Patil "He's just so dreamy, and he hasn't said anything horrible to anyone yet".

"Yes to the girls he hasn't, yesterday he threw a goblet directly at Ron's head. He only likes the girls going after him"  Hermione felt this was going nowhere because the number of girls that had blank faces. She gave up and went to get dressed.

Hermione wasn't at all that hungry, she made her way down to the hall, grabbed some toast and went off to the library. Of course she always went to the library. It was quiet enough to think and finish your work, plus hardly anyone was there to bother you. She entered the library and dropped a couple of her books on the floor. Madam Prince looked at her with a deadly glare that Hermione hastily grabbed her books and went off to find a seat. She sat down beside a wall with a beautiful view of the lake and started to read her book to finish off her essay.

"Wouldn't mind helping me would you?" Came familar but unwelcome voice. "No I can't, leave me alone" she answered and went back to writing. She scribbled away with her quill and she could feel Draci's eyes on here, just waiting.

He sighed. "Someone's moody, eh?" Draco asked and shoved all his assignments onto Hermione's desk.

"Move them! Now! You'll get them mixed up" Hermione shrieked and gathered her things to put it down on the chair beside her. Draco dropped into the chair opposite and stared out the window.

Hermione kept looking up, she saw his sarp chin and eyes reflected on the window. This frustrated her so much that she slammed her quill down.

"Why are you here?" She asked, expecting a good reason other than wanting him to have his homework done for him.

"Because, like I said, I need help with my Defence Against The Dark Arts paper" He said so casually and ran his fingers through his hair. A lump was in the back of Hermione's throat and she wanted to puke. 

Laughing and sqealing came from behind selves, she could see girls peering through their books. After a few minutes, Hermione's desk was surrounded by giggling girls, stroking and admiring Draco.

"You are kidding me!" said Hermione yelled but just like on the train, she was ignored. "Girls, girls, please. Me and Hermione are trying to study, we'll talk later" Draco told them and tried pushing them back. Draco was like some celebrity who has a ton of girls as his fans.

"Ok...Bye Draco" said Lavender waving and smiling. Draco returned a weak smile and faced Hermione again. "So will you help?" Draco asked her, but when she looked up he saw daggers in her eyes, she was furious.

Hermione stood up "NO!" She stomped on his foot, got her things and left. Draco was left in pain but was satisfied by her frustration. His foot throbbed but he watche the wild haird girl leave the library in rage.

Hermione went to the Great hall, there were students messing around but decided to finish her homework there. She sat down and as always Slytherin and Gryffindor tables were placed next to each other. The Slytherins started "Booing" and throwing things in Hermione's direction. It all came to a halt when Draco was visible in the entrance of the hall. Hermione rolled her eyes, why did he have to follow her?! 

"Draco, come sit here" Shouted Pansy's voice across the room. Draco followed her instructions and sat down beside them, Slytherins were screaming and shouting instead of having a normal conversation.

All Slytherin girls were now swooning over Draco while the boys continued to throw things at Hermione. "Oi, Crabbe. Don't do that!" came Draco's voice.

"Why not, Draco?!" said a confused Crabbe, who'd been throughing spoons at Hermione. "Just don't" he gave his final word and disolved back into a conversation with Pansy.

Hermione managed to get all her work done in the hall without any disturbances. It started to rain and cold swept in. The candles where lighted and Hermione realised the time.

"Oh no!" and Hermione ran out the hall and up the stairs, Draco noticed her quick departure and followed her.

Hermione stopped in the middle of the stairs where there where girls from all houses, waiting and taking up space. "Erm, excuse me" but as always she was invisible "I have to get somewhere, please move" she called out again, but it made no difference.

All the girls gasped and Hermione turned to see why. Draco was coming up the stairs "Hermione! Please, I need this essay for tommorow" He asked again but Hermione shook her head. "You are so lucky lessons didn't start today, I'm head girl and you'd would have been in so much trouble for asking someone to do your work" She said proudly and with some authority but when Draco started to laugh under his breath, he confidence went away.

"Funny, because I'm head boy for Slytherin" he said. "I'll do your assignment if you want Draco" said Pavarti.

"Pavarti? No you can't, you'll get into trouble" Hermione said and tried make herself clear. But before Pavarti could answer Draco cut across.

"Thanks...erm...."

"My name's Pavarti" she told him.

"Yeah, Thanks" he handed her the work and left, along with millions of girls.

Hermione stomped up the stairs and to the 7th floor, this annoyed her so much. Pavarti was doing his work, he didn't even know her name and it wasn't allowed, she'll have to get back at him.

"Password" asked the Fat lady. "Butternut" said Hermione, the portrait flew open and she climbed in. Harry and Ron where already there, Harry scratching his head obviously confused on what to write for his potions homework and Ron was fast asleep.

"Hi, Harry"

"Hey, Hermione. You couldn't help me could you?" He asked politely, Hermione kneeled down beside him and helped with errors on his paper. "Thanks Hermione".

The portrait door flew open again and Pavarti, Ginny and Lavender walked through.

"I've got to finish his essay, I'll be up in the dorm in a bit" Pavarti told the others and sat down at a table by herself. Hermione watched her and thought of an idea to get back a Draco.

It was now 11 at night, Pavarti had finished and left the paper on the table. Hermione grabbed it and looked at it thouroughly. "This will get him a good grade, the cheat can't have that" She told herself and changed the essay completely. She spent half and hour making sure she changed words and added unnessecary  parts. Hermione then left the paper where she found it, and went up to her dorm. She was going to enjoy Defense Against The Dark Arts tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello again! Soooo.....thoughts?!

Please vote and comment! :D thankies!