It Was Just a Game! (Mindless Behavior story)

Meet the cast!

Jacob Perez 

Nickname: Princeton/Prince 

Age: Seventeen 

Race: African American/Mexican 

Personality: Jacob is one of the kindest boys you will ever meet. He cares for everyone he comes across and tries to be nice to everyone he meets. Although he's kind, he can turn against you in a split second if he finds a reason to. Jacob is known as one of the most gorgeous boys in his school. He has girls falling for him left and right, but the thing is, he doesn't care for them; only one special girl has a place in his heart.  

Connections: Jacob is best friends with Rayan, Craig, and Chresanto.

Chresanto August 

Nickname: Roc/Chres 

Age: Sixteen 

Race: African American 

Personality: Chresanto, unlike his friend Jacob, can be somewhat rude towards people. He comes off as this big tough guy, but in reality he's just a boy with a heart of gold. The thing about Chresanto though, is he tends to go M.I.A. You could go a whole week without seeing or hearing from him. Chresanto is on the school football team so he knows whole lot about 'dodging' people.  

Connections: Chresanto is best friends with Rayan, Craig, and Jacob.

Rayan Lopez 

Nickname: Ray Ray/Ray 

Age: Seventeen 

Race: African American 

Personality: If Rayan doesn't like you, then he doesn't like you. He'll tell you that from the minute you try to spark a conversation with him. Once he sees you say/or do something he doesn't like, then it becomes a real struggle to gain his acceptance back, especially if it involves his best friends. Rayan can be cocky at times, but that's just his personality. You have to learn to not take half the things he says to heart because most of the time he's just joking around.  

Connections: Rayan is best friends with Jacob, Craig, and Chresanto.

Craig Crippen Jr.  

Nickname: Prodigy/Prod 

Age: Sixteen 

Race: African American 

Personality: Craig is known as the calm one out of his group of his friends. Unlike them, he tends to stay away from all the drama that comes with being a teenager. When it comes to getting to know Craig you have to learn how to approach him the right way. If you don't, he'll put you on his 'stay away from' list. Not only is Craig the most calm out of the group, he's also the quietest; but don't let his demeanor trick you. Like they always say 'watch out for the quiet ones'.  

Connections: Craig is best friends with Rayan, Chresanto, and Jacob.

Shelby 

Nickname: Shelbs 

Age: Sixteen 

Race: African American/Caucasian 

Personality: Shelby is a big ball of emotions. She could be happy one day, then sad the next; but she's not bi-polar. She's nice to everyone, but if you happen to get into a disagreement with her she will stand her ground. Shelby's not the type to go behind your back, if she does then it was for a good reason If your Shelby's friend you have to be prepared for her emotions.  

Connections: Shelby is best friends with Bria, Jazmyne, and Jordan.  

Looks: Shelby has a pale skin complexion with brown eyes. She has short curly brown hair that she's trying to grow out.

Bria 

Nickname: Bri  

Age: Sixteen 

Race: African American 

Personality: Bria is one of sweetest girls. She cares for her friends at all times. She can be very confident, but at times her insecurities could eat her alive. When Bria get's into an argument with someone she tends to stay far away that person. She doesn't like being in the middle of drama and when she does she'll get very moody. She can also become impatient at times. Overall Bria is a nice and caring girl, that sometimes lets her emotions get in the way.  

Connections: Bria is best friends with Jazmyne, Jordan, and Shelby. 

Looks: Bria has a milk chocolate skin complexion, with brown eyes. She has natural curly dark brown hair but when she flattens it, her hair comes down to her upper back.

Jazmyne 

Age: Seventeen 

Race: African American 

Personality: Jazmyne is the type of girl who tends to have boys fall for her. Whether it's because of her personality... Or her body. Boys tend to be attracted to her breasts instead of her face. On the outside she acts like she doesn't mind, she laughs off the jokes they make, but on the inside she doesn't like it all. She finds it annoying when guys continuously talk about her breasts. Although Jazmyne likes to joke around with her best friends, she can become real serious with them.  

Connections: Jazmyne is best friends with Jordan, Bria, and Shelby.  

Looks: Jazmyne has a skin complexion a little darker then caramel, she has brown eyes. Her hair is dark brown and stops a little past her ears.

Jordan 

Age: Seventeen 

Race: African American 

Personality: Jordan is very sarcastic, she likes to joke around a lot; but the minute she sees a touch of hurt she'll stop immediantly. She's very fun to hang around, she's known to always have someone laughing. Jordan doesn't have that much of an issue with people, it's like she's friends with everyone. Jordan also likes to do her own thing, she doesn't like it when people try to urge her into doing something; same goes for her friend Bria.  

Looks: Jordan has a skin complexion like Bria's, except for a little darker. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair, that almost looks close to the color black. She tends to wear it curly and in a ponytail, but some days she'll wear it straight and out.

*there may be other characters added*