12...

'I went into a random room and saw three doors. Red. Blue. Purple. Since blue is my favorite color of course I picked that one but when I walked inside there were two doors yellow and pink, I look behind me and the blue door was gone. I looked closer at the door. The pink one read pass, the yellow one read future. I was stuck for a moment... Was it asking me which one would I like to see? Obviously I picked pass because I was hoping Victoria was a pass not a future. I walked in and everything was blurry for a moment but my vision cleared up. I was in a house in a bedroom, I see blood on the floor and I look up to see a beautiful curvy girl blonde rocking herself in the corner. I went up to her but she still looked ahead I bent down... "Are you okay what's wrong. I can help" but she didn't reply. I went to touch her but my hand just faded into her. "What the fuck" I whispered. "STOP MAKE THEM STOP PLEASE I CANT TAKE IT!" She yells making me jump back she was holding her ears repeating herself. There was a loud banging on the door. "VICTORIA JUST OPEN THE DOOR ITS OKAY BABY" was that Stephan? "I CANT I CANT THEY SAID I CANNNNTT" she cried over and over I just stood over her watching. I tried to open the door but I couldn't even move dust. I hear her talking I turn around but something was over her. Something dark...scary...bad energy...evil...'

I jump out of bed scared I look around and try to find the lamp on my night stand I flip the switch I look down and there was ashes all over me I blinked a couple of times and it was gone it was probably a bad dream.

I still felt sick, I got up and started running hot water in the tub maybe that would help...

I soaked for a moment relaxing my body. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and started my morning routine, I wanted to be cozy and just put on some pajamas.

Going down stairs finding everyone was still asleep I made myself breakfast. Cereal! I missed the taste of cinnamon toast crunch, having gourmet anything was boring, if this was 3 years ago I would love it but I don't.

As I was eating I was watching tv something I barely do and when I look down at my bowl there were ashes in it.

"The fuck?" I whispered.

"Your up I see" said Stephan.

"Yeah.." I look back at my bowl and it was back the same. I blinked a couple of times before taking any bites.

"Is there something wrong?" He ask.

"No it's just I had a bad dream"

"About what?"

"Just my dad" I lied.

"Oh, well I'm going to take a shower wanna come?" I looked at him this couldn't be the Stephan I knew? Even though I just got out the tub I wanted to see him

"Sure" are relationship was complicated one day we hate each other the next we don't, we go weeks talking to each other the next we don't. I go days where I have outbursts the next I don't. Everything was complicated. I still felt like are relationship had gotten better though. But I haven't been touch since forever.

He washes my back going lower and lower he gently turn me around letting the water hit my back he moves my hair out my face and slowly... Leans down and kisses me soon enough he picks me up and boom, we fucking fell in shower.

Some how he ends up on top of me....

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone was banging on the door.

Is all I hear but I feel like It was fading away I wanted to get closers but something was on me. Wait what's happening?

I open my eyes and there was a dark figure holding me down I tried to scream but I couldn't water blocking my voice I was still in the tub. Stephan! I need Stephan! I fought and fought but I was weak. I analyze what was in front of me but there wasn't really nothing just burnt skin with flakes of ashes in the air...

Bye Stephan I love...