3...

Salvatore aka Stephen pov.

I left her in the room surely she'll fine some supplies for her arm, I kinda felt bad treating her like that. I was in the hallway with my sister haley.

"She's your-"

"I know" I shook my head not believing it.

"Buts she's human.."

"I know"

"THATS ALL YOU CAN SAY IS I KNOW. YOU JUST BIT HER AND SLAMMED HER TO THE WALL AND!-"

"I KNOW WHAT ELES AM I  SUPPOSE TO SAY?!" I was confused also.

"We'll have to go to court" my sister was somewhat a psychic she could see stuff before it happens and sometimes feel things like i don't know the future.

"NO, they would kill her because she's human"

"Oh when did you start caring" she mocked me.

"What do I do... I marry her? But I can't"

"And why not?!"

"Did you see the way I called her discussing"

"So your in your feelings now?!" Just because it was fate to marry my mate I can't she's human.

"I'll talk to her..."

"No. We'll talk to her..." I suggested.

~~~~~

Serena pov

I sat in the floor for 20 minutes when they finally came I didn't know what was happening I was so confused what was he going to do to me next?

"Serena..." I kept looking at the floor.

"Oh fuck it. your my 'mate' and fate is supposed to bring us together" he says.

I looked up he was dead serious. Yes he was stunning, charming, handsome, hot, but how many woman did he sleep with and not to long ago he killed a girl! And he bit me! And said I was...discussing!

I sat there and laughed but that ended up of me crying.

I just wanna go home.

"Your forcing my to be your wife?!"

"I don't answer you"

'Hypocrite' I mumble.

"Bitch" I look at him. Did he just...and I'm suppose to marry that.

"Haley send one of my dresser to room 80 to get her dress we was invited to a wedding dinner party" he changed the subject.

He left and Haley showed me the way to my room. What was I supposed to do forget everything he did to me and marry him. I don't believe it one second of it.

"Wait in your room"

~~~~~

The dresser pricked and Poked me with pins making sure my dress fit. Finally she was done making sure it was a fit, I took a breathe out as it cane off.

"We're all done, take shower and when you come back the dress will be on your bed" she moved swiftly out my room.

How did I become a slave to getting married in a week tops?!

I stepped in the shower and let the cold water hit my face, I shiver. I was finish washing my hair and I stepped out I was in there for at least 45 minutes. I looked on the bed and there it was. Beautiful. Probably cost more than my old apartment. I slid it on gushing at myself in the mirror. The dresser came in my room.