7...

I started walking to my room when he came up again like it didn't even phase him?!

"Okay come'on" he took my by my leg and pulled me over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down!" I said hitting his back.

"How's the view" I can almost see him smirk and at.

"Horrible! Put me down or else"

"Or what?"

"Er... Just put me down" he puts me down and I punch his shoulder and he looks shocked. He just glare at me like I was some ghost. Then I notice I was I front of Stephan chambers.

"Brother it's me!" The door swung open.

"Ethan what are you doing here?"

"Just came to check on my king brother, you didn't tell me you found your mate"

"We don't know for sure" I blurt out but Stephan ignored me.

"I just hadn't had time, forgive me come in" I couldn't tell if they were close or not. I didn't want to be between them so I was about to leave...AGAIN.

"Aye come" he snaps his fingers.

did this...did he just...

"Don't ever do that to me" I said, I'm not some dog.

"Oh feisty" he smirk I march over there to punch him in his face but I was stopped.

"Serena sit" I grumbled and sat my ass down. They started to whisper to each other and then they got loud.

"You Don't even know her!"

"So look she doesn't want to be here" they both looked at me and started talking again.

"Serena!"

"What?!" He didn't have to yell I was right there.

"Would you like to stay here or go to school with my brother" easy.

"Go to school" I say. Never in my life would I be so happy to go to school and learn...just kidding going to school and socialize.

"Yall start going tomorrow then go get sleep"

"But wait I don't even know your brother?!"

"I do, now go"

***

I wake up to a delicious smell I got out of bed and headed towards it, my month was drooling I couldn't wait to eat it. I step in the kitchen and I see Ethan in his underwear cooking, I think he heard my gaps.

"Serena your up" he turned to look at me. I was trying to fine my words.

"Uh-er-ah- yeah" he had an eight pack and his low V was showing I don't know what would happen if Stephan walked in to this...

"You okay?, breakfast almost done sit" he pointed the fork at the chair. I take a seat and just stared at his back, how tan, and muscular it was.

"See something you like" he asked not even looking at me.

"that bacon hurry up" I joked. I got up just to take one when I dropped it. ( next to Ethan )

Poor bacon

I bent over to pick up before blowing on it and taking a bite.

"Dirt don't hurt cause God made dirt"

"Hey why yall up so ear-" he just stood there with a mad face. I didn't know why I look at Ethan he stood there beside me with a smirk with a...a.... Boner...or morning wood i don't know?!

"Hey brother I was just cooking breakfast it's almost done" Stephan eyes went to me and I notice I was in my see through sleepwear I was just happy I didn't take off my bra.

"I'll go change" and ran to my room.