15...

Stephan pov.
Next day, afternoon.

I felt like I gave Serena all the space (3 days) she needed to get well. I was on my way to her room to tell her that we will be leaving the next following day for our 'vacation' but when I inter her room everything was there.. Except Serena I checked the bathroom and the other room she sleeps in once and a while but she wasn't there, I check the guards in front of her door. They tell me she was in her room the whole time and didn't leave. How could you lose someone when everyone 'should' be keep there two eyes on.

"Did anyone inter?!"

"Yes sir your sister and brother in fact" he informed.

What? Why would any of them want to 'take' her away from me.

"Who did you see last come out this room"

"I'm not sure"

"THAN WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THE A GOOSE CHASE!?" I shouted.

"No si-" before he could get another word I Devir my fags into his neck and watch his body lay on the floor.

"Get a maid to clean this up check the building report to me anything unusual" the other Guard nod his head and I got to my chambers. I started pacing back and fourth not knowing what to do. At least an hour passed by and I was still pacing. Well maybe they went out somewhere and didn't tell me or maybe Ethan is out fucking her, as soon as that thought pop in my head he bust through my doors.

"Brother! I need a word with you"

"I need a word with you too" we both look at each other.

"Go first" he insist.

"Where Serena?"

"I don't know...I was actually about to talk to you about her...wait so she gone?!"

"The looks of it yeah! What do you need to tell me about her?" I rushed.

"She was different for the last couple of days"

"What do you mean different?"

"She's been asking about Victoria and I think it's more than just being sick. She tried to drown herself in the bathtub or that what it looks like" I tried to ignore the fact that he was in the bathroom with her being naked.

"And after all this?"

"She said she was find and I left. Also on my way leaving i saw Haley car pulling in"

"So she took her?"

"Most likely" well case is close.

"But she sick" Ethan continued.

"I know she hasn't seen her 'family' and friends for a long time she just needed a break, she got that and now she gone"

"No Stephan, I'm serious something is wrong maybe Haley is trying to-"

"Ethan she fine help me find her" he shakes his head.

"Alright"

***
We where sitting in my car almost ready to leave.

"How will we find her?"

"I have a tracking devise in her phone"

"Oh wow" he runs his hands through his hair.

"Shut up. Let's hope she just getting her nail done"

I started the car.

‼️hey guys! I felt like I'm getting better at how I write this if you get what i mean, if you think opposite than tell me I could always use help. Happy Mother's Day! I am so happy that I'm almost close to 1k votes. Please vote, comment and share with your friends. Miss you guys bye!
( didn't check grammar or spelling ) ( if you are confused about anything in this story please inbox me for I can reassure you ) ‼️