5...

Before we made it to the car Stephan said his goodbyes and I follow him to the exit. I really hated him he was so bitter and just plain mean. Why? Why me? Out of all people, why me? Was this a punishment? He was talking to me mean while I was ignoring him until he push me on the side of the car holding my hands up. My breast was against his chest which meant he was really close because I'm not so blessed in that area.

"Do you hear me!" We just stared at each other for a moment his eyes moves down to my breast he looked back at me I knew he saw me blushing hard. His 'man hood' was rubbing against me. He pulled away from my body leaving me wanting more but got in the car.

What. The. Fuck.

I got in the passenger side.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that agin"

Did he really just say that to me?! I must me going crazy.

"Please tell me how, how I'm so disrespectful when all you do so far was tell me I'm disgusting, threaten me, and pushed me a around. So please tell me how I'm so disrespectful"

"You don't understand" he mumbled gripping onto the stirring wheel.

"You're right, I don't" he speeds even faster.

"Serena. Your a human-"

"Cool, I know" I cut him off.

"You don't understand what your kid has did to us"

"Then tell me" I was frustrated.

"They locked us up, killed us, Tortured us, test us in a lab, and killed my..."

"Your what?" That brought my attention, I never seen so much hatred in him eyes and sadness.

"It doesn't matter they only thing that does is that we took over"

"Two wrongs don't make a right" I stated.

"Well then you make it last" he glance at me then went back to the road. I didn't know if he meant it as me or just human vampire thing.

"Am I" I asked.

"Are you what?"

"Disgusting" I looked out the window.

"No, your far from that, my apologies I shouldn't had said that" I kept looking out the window why did I care what he thought of me. I finally walked into His wonderful 'palace'.

They whole time we didn't speak it was like he couldn't even see me he just kept looking straight even in the elevator looking at his own reflection. I started following him until he made an order to one of his guards outside of his chamber.

"Take her to her room and make sure she has everything" with that he disappeared from my view. I was now following one of his guards.

Man this place was a bore,

"I know right"

"Uh-"

"It's cool, I'm Liam"

"Serena" I smiled.

"If you need anything just yell" he opened my door and I step in.

"Thank you" he smiled and closed the door.

This was way different from what I was sleeping in a week ago, everything felt like silk. I went to put on my pajamas. I decided to just put on a large shirt with my underwear on. I fell asleep easily.

'Stop arguing yall!' My dad shouted.
'No! I don't want to go there! I hate it there' I wined.
'Look sweetheart I know you don't like going over grandmas house but we haven't been down there in years'
'I hate you!'
'SERENA DONT YOU YELL AT YOUR MOTHER!'
'Serena look at me, it's only for-"
'MOM! CA-"
I was upside done I could feel the blood going to my head.
'HUNNY!' 'PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!' 'PLEASE!'
I look over and my dad is shaking my mom no this can't be.
'M-mom?!' I saw red and blue lights.
My dad kept shaking her repeating 'please' I started to cry.
'Dad?!' He didn't spare me a glance he was hold my mom hand.
'LOOK WHAT YOU DID!' He started turning yelling at me over and over again....

"SERENA?!" I was holding on to whoever tight as possible, I haven't had a dream like that in 2 years.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" I was balling my eyes out.

"Serena open your eyes"

"I'm sorry it's all my fault"

"Serena?!, it's Stephen it's okay open your eyes" I open my eyes I saw bark tired blue eyes starring at me, he brush my hair out my face and wiped my tears away while his other hand was on my lower back with my legs wrapped away him.

"What was it" I felt so safe in his arms.

"N-nothing" tears still falling down. He motion my chin up with his finger.

"what's wrong" he begged rubbing circle in my back with his thumb. I just looked at him,

"Want me to sleep with you?" I put my head on his shoulder and nodded.

We'd laid down and I rested my head on his bare chest, I cross my legs with his.

"It's okay, I'm here" i smile at what he said and drifted to sleep.