Books monthly

Here's our book of the month. I had a fun time reading this story and it deserves more reads then it actually  has. Here's the link to this amazing story, http://www.wattpad.com/story/6878017-camilla

Username: ZoeCoperman

Book title: Camilla

Description:

Since the beginning of time there has been but one thing that all know yet none understand. That thing is the fracture in time. Enslaved since youth, the elf has one task to fulfill until he wins his freedom. That task is to look through a crack in the wall. The only problem is the elf has no memory and no recollection of his task. He simply sits and waits, bounded by his order. All is well until suddenly the crack changes and opens up to a new world the elf does not know or understand. Particularly the young girl he meets on the other side.

But this child has no intention to stay in her own world. Soon the elf finds himself on a journey back through the crack in the wall where he must overcome his fears, and learn to work with others in order to find himself.

Join Camilla, a spunky 10-year-old girl, on her adventure through the crack in her wall.

What Time is it?REVIEW TIME!!!!!

While I'm not one for fantasy stories(Other than HP), this story in particular has changed my mind. This story reminds me of Lord Of The Rings, only better though.This fantasy-Adventure read will have you on the edge of your seat. If you are a fan of Harry Potter and all things related, you have to give this book your time.ZooCoperman takes you on an unforgettable Journey with her well developed writing skills. Her skills are like noneother that I've seen on Wattpad and I've been around for a while. She grabs the reader from the first paragraph. Don't pass up the opportunity for a good holesome story with amazing characters. Her story is worth the read, trust me.