Undiscovered gems

Voiceover: Please welcome your host, for this months, Undiscovered gems RachelS8766!!!!!!!!!! *Audience claps*

Me:Hellooooooooooo ladies and gentlemen! Welcome back to this months undiscovered gems, and boy do i have some books for you!!

Audience: Ooooooooo

Me: Let's try that again shall we? You don't sound very excited.

Audience: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me: Much better! Time to get this show on the road! So this week I would like to present the first Undiscovered Gems book tooo *Cue dramatic music* @Nellyyyyy and her fabulous book, Mistakes! Let's give a round of applause to Nellyyyyy. Unfortunately Nellyyyy couldn't be here with us but you can visit her by visiting her profile :D Let's watch a little clip shall we? we've got cookies instead of popcorn this week. Get out those 3D glasses, the trailer is about to start.

*Audience goes quiet, while watching trailer and eating cookies*

Dramatic voice: We all make mistakes but nineteen year old Willow can't seem to avoid making them. Willow is a killer, ruthless, cunning and feisty, Willow never leaves a job undone. But can she escape this life by going to the city? But as she arrives she wonders why is the city surrounded by a wall? What is it keeping in or even out? Hiding is Willow's specialty but nobody can stay hidden forever. Will Willow learn from her mistakes or will she continue to make the same ones. Find out in Mistakes by Nellyyyyy!

Me: *Runs back onto stage, nearly trips and drops cookie* Ahhhhh my cookie! Oops, I mean, well done Nellyyyyy for winning the award but seriously? I need a new cookie! My poor cookie! *Looks at broken cookie in dismay.* Producers in earpiece: The next award! The next award!

Me: Okay, okay, geez can't a girl mourn the loss of her cookie? Anyway the second award for Undiscovered Gems goes to @Arrow900 and her, amazing, book Frozen and Burned!!!! Congratulations to Arrow900! Unfortunately she's too busy eating cookie dough to be here with us this month but you can go and chase her for cookie dough by visiting her profile. You could then check out her book while eating the cookie dough :D So this time we haven't got a trailer butttttttt I'm going to read it out to you!!! Aren't you excited!?!?! I am!!! *Audience is silently annoyed they can't wear 3D glasses*   

Me: Mmm I'll carry on then. Anyway!!!  This is Frozen and Burned!! The United States of America is no more! Wow!!! Briel and Krista may just happen to be the key to stopping the war between The United Republic and the Pack. Or are they doomed to die??? Will they uncover the mystery behind their family but also themselves? Or are they simply destined to fail??? Trust me this book is ah-mazing!!! You need to read this!!! I'm not kidding. It's awesome!!!   *Audience whistles and claps at the sound of such a new awesome book*   So ladies and gentlemen this concludes this months show! :D Tune in next month for more undiscovered gems! Who knows it could be you! This is your host RachelS8766 signing off. Peace man! *Waves*                                               

Hiii! So if you liked this article please vote ^_^ or even comment :D Or why don't you fan/follow this account @PiiXieDustMagazine! You won't regret it! :D Byyyyyyyyyyyee :D