Reports

EGYPT AGAINST TERRORISM'

From about ten years ago, Egypt has a great and huge culture. Tourists from all around the world came to visit Egypt's great history and civilization. However, now Egypt is passing through a serious political crisis. 

Egypt is actually a democratic country. The problem now is that the people in the country demanded to change the president of the country 'HOSNI MUBAREK' and that was about two years lately. About 60% of the citizens in the country made demonstrations to dismiss 'HUSNI MUBAREK' and the result was so positive that he was really redundant from being a president. 

After that, elections were held and people demanded 'MOHAMAD MORSI'. He is one from the most dangerous muslim communities. People voted for 'MOHAMAD MORSI' because they thought that he would be close to god and he will not take Egypt's income for himself. However, this actually tends to sabotage lots of things in the country. First of all, the electricity had decreased too much in a way that in houses they live without electricity for about five hours each day. Moreover, there is a great decrease in the amount of water in the country that many people didn't even have the chance to drink and that is a serious problem too that wasn't there when 'HUSNI MUBAREK', the previous president, was assigned as Egypt's president. In addition to this, in the past few months people had to wait five hours to fill their car engines which mean there was decrease in petrol too. What was the reason for all this was the question of every Egypt citizen. 

In the date of 30/6/2013, Egypt's citizens made another demonstration to fire 'MOHAMAD MORSI' and in the second of July he was dismissed. However, 'MOAHAMD MORSI'S' muslim community didn't accept the situation instead, they started to kill people especially the teenagers and the youthes because they were the one who decided to begin the deomonstration by sharing their feeling on Facebook, Twitter and they even distributed posters too. More than 500 citizens were killed from these muslim communities while 'CICI, the president of Egypt's legion, was with the citizens that fired 'MOHAMAD MORSI'. The legion, the police and the citizens cooperated under the same motto which is 'EGYPT AGAINST TERRORISM'. The goal of these muslim communities was to defend their religions but instead they're now killing other people which is actually against ISLAM and against the Egypt policy. What 'CICI' wanted is to put all these muslim communities in jail. However, the foreign countries said that 'CICI' is the one who fired 'MOHAMAD MORSI' and the citizens wanted him so he made a direct speech with the citizens and begged them to make another demonstration to prove to the world that the citizens didn't want 'MOHAMAD MORSI' not 'CICI' 

On the 26th of July, more than thirty five million citizens demonstrated from all around the countryside and that was to show all the other countries that Egypt is a safe very safe country and that was from long time ago. Not only the legion, the police and the citizens is cooperating with Egypt but also the foreign countries for example Britain and Russia. Also arab countries like Saudi Arabia and Dubai, cooperated with Egypt too. 

To sum it up, my opinion is that Egypt will always be the safe and security country. Tourists will come back to visit Egypt and Egypt will be great than it was in the previous years in less than ten years.