Just Another Love Story: He's a punk-ass, blackmailing devil

Monday, was epic.

                "Hey, you and bass huh? Good for you,"

                "You're so lucky. He's such a great guy!"

                "Eric really? That's sweet,"

                "You went on a date yesterday?"

 Tuesday, was worst.

                "She's not even pretty. I don't see why Eric liked her,"

Wednesday, wasn't pretty. Believe me.

                "Okay guys, I can't take it anymore,"

           My gaze landed upon a falls of long, black curly hair owned by my friend Jel, sitting on my left; as I sat down at the table we've been staying at during breaks for the past weeks. Jel, beside me, was completely excited about seventh period. All because she and Dea had themselves transferred from Ms. Blohowiak's class to Mr. Ross' since Monday. Why would they even want to be in it? It's social suicide.

          I was still somehow wondering how I had survived those past weeks in this new town with everyone wearing new faces and names, plus a bonus of an insensitive, malevolent devil of a teacher who may or may not despise me besides the favor I had done for him.

"All these inappropriate comments are really getting into my nerves," I continued as I opened my milk pack. I started to get use to the habitual activities for the past weeks. And it wasn’t actually bad.

             "Have you cleared the misunderstanding?" Dea slurred.

"Obviously not Dea," Jel interjected, "AJ's an ineloquent speaker. She's too shut to do that,"

             "Wait. Inappropriate comments?" Selene asked, interjecting between the two arguing parrots.

"Yeah," I replied.

             "Like what?"

"Like the usual 'She's not even pretty' stuffs,"

             "I think I know where that came from," Jel commented.

"Yeah, from Luke's venomous, plastic-surgeried beak," Dea fretted in annoyance. "She's really being a troll. How dare she put it on you? Eric would be furious about this,"

             "Speaking of my twin brother, why did you blow him off?" Dea babbled."Not that I care,"

"I-I... He's not exactly my type. I mean, he's cute and all that but... I-I... I don't know," I stammered, lowering my gaze to my tray. "I'm sorry, Dea," Then I made the mistake of meeting Jel's gaze, which was penetrating and somehow intrigued. The same look she gave me last Sunday at Gerry's. "Besides, I didn't want to ruin our friendship and all that. He's like a brother to me,"

             "It's totally cool. No hard feelings. Not like I actually care,"

"I gotta go to the bathroom," Jel intervened, rising up from her seat. Dea nodded to her in approval, somewhat like Jel had asked permission from her.

             "AJ, can I have your brownie?" Dea purred turning her bright eyes to the untouched chocolate-chip brownie slumped at my tray, patiently waiting for its predator.

I nodded vaguely, "Yeah, sure,"

             "Hey AJ," a new voice called as the owner of it sat down at the space provided by Jel's absence. "Mr. Ross wants to see you at his office, now." Eric stated, emphasizing deeply on now.