Just Another Love Story: I got kidnapped by Satan's cousin

“Your first task,”

                Before I could even speak, Mr. Ross had already grabbed me by wrist, dragging me to the parking lot.

“Wa—Wait!” I cried, wriggling my wrist to attain freedom from Mr. Ross’ tight grip. “Where are we going?”

“I’ll explain it to you later,”

                “Let me go,” I said, still struggling for freedom. “You can explain it now, and moreover I could still hear even if you let go of my hand,”

“Don’t make me resort to force,”            

                “Where are we going?” If this isn’t someho—“ I was abruptly cut off when Mr. Ross lifted me off of the ground in one swift movement, carrying me onto his shoulders.

                “This is kidnapping!”

                                                                *                *                *     

“Where are we going?”

                “You’ll see,”

                Mr. Ross had brought me first to a nice restaurant where we were the only people there besides the waiters and the waitresses. It was the worst, most awkward lunch ever.

I thought it was the worst thing that he ever did to me; exempting the weeks of narcissism and arrogance. Well, that’s what I thought. Boy was I wrong.

He had brought me to a place where there were several people waiting for me, like on purpose. They’ve done frightening things on me; on my face, on my legs, and on some parts I am not allowed to share with you guys. They’d let me try a few dresses; frighteningly tight dresses until finally they stopped to one they thought was ‘perfectly suitable’ for me. At least that’s what they said.

                In addition to that, they also gave me these ridiculous four-inch heels where I couldn’t even take a step with them on. It was the worst afternoon ever. Talk about stealth makeover. But it doesn’t stop there; And boy it couldn’t get any better.

                Now, I am sitting in front of the worst guy I’ve ever met; in a black limo.

I scanned the black vehicle for the remote; luckily I found it within easy reach. Guessing what button to click, Mr. Ross was watching me intensely, with a smirk plastered on his face; as well as entertainment. I tried a few buttons, the first few ones made the window above open, the mini-TV show up, and the windows roll down. When I finally found the button I was looking for, the window separating the driver and us, rolled down, exposing half of the back of the driver and the rearview mirror.

“Excuse me, mister. Could you please stop the car?”

Surprisingly, the driver didn’t even wait for another word from his boss and stopped immediately. To my intense surprise, Mr. Ross even opened the door for me, “Have a nice night,”

When I was about to move, I’ve come to realized why he wasn’t even bickering with my rebel actions. He knew I could never go down the car given the flashy-ness of my dress. Stupid dress.

                Instead of climbing down the car, I closed it shut. Sighing, “Fine. What do you want?” I started.

 He then smirked, signaling the driver for a go.