Chapter 11

"Are you kidding me?" I say as Harry drops the iceblock on my shirt. I roll my eyes and throw it back at him, hitting him in the stomach.

His mouth drops open and I dodge it as he tries to throw it back at me.

"Oi mister. Don't hit girls. You ill-mannered peasant." I laugh as I insult him, looking back at the melted iceblock lying on the sand.

Ew.

"Oi missy. Don't hit superstars, you'll get in trouble from the security guards you crazy fangirl." He rebuts and I smirk.

"Touche." I reply staring down at my ice block covered shirt in disgust.

This was my favourite beach shirt. In other words, only beach shirt. I know right, so many beach shirts.

"If your so disgusted by it, take it off." Harry says with a perverted smile. Niall elbows him hard and he rubs the bit where he got elbowed.

Louis rolls his eyes at the two and I go over to sit next to him because he's at least a tad bit sensible.

When I sit down, Louis sprays a bit of his gatorade at me.

Yup, sensible. Note the sarcasm.

I stand up and wipe off all the possible amount of drink I can. These boys, I swear.

"You really have to take off your shirt now." Harry says again, earning Liam to elbow him this time, again rubbing the sore spot. Serves him right.

"No but really, are you going to sit covered in Gatorade and Ice Block the whole time?" Louis asks, not as perverted as Harry had asked. I sigh, he's right. I quickly (and awkwardly) slip off my shirt and make a dash for the water, leaving them no time to look at me.

After a few seconds someone splashes into the water really loudly and the water nearly gets in my eyes. Luckily I have fast instincts and manage to close them before getting stung from the sea water.

I turn around, rubbing my eyes and see Louis grinning at me widely. I roll my eyes and splash him back. "That's what you get punk."

He smirks before splashing me back. This time it gets in my eye and I rub it harshly.

"Dude, you alright?" Louis asks as I walk out of the water and towards the towels. Wrapping myself in the towel, I continue rubbing my eye.

Shoot, that stings really bad. Who knew sea water was so.... yuck.

I continue trying to get my eye to stop hurting until Harry starts yelling. I look up at him and he points behind him.

Great, here comes the paparazzi.

How the hell did they find us so fast. We are on a remote empty beach in the middle of nowhere.

We all gather our belongings and race off the beach, Louis quickly jumping out of the water.

We all make a dash Louis' Range Rover and I hop in the back, squished by Liam and Niall. I push them over a bit.

I mean, give the queen a little space.

Eventually we manage to escape the paparazzi. Well at least I think, until a girl stands in the middle of the road, screaming when she sees who's in the car.

She doesn't move at all from the road, so we have no choice but to run her over.

Just kidding! We just go around her when the traffic is low. Louis zooms off and leaves little time for her to realise what's going on. I laugh at his sudden speed up.

Suddenly I hear police sirens behind us and I turn around to see a police vehicle behind us, following us. We park on the side and the police pulls up behind us.

Yeah I know, well done Louis. Pulled over by a police again. Just like in your music videos. Congratulations!

"I'm sorry sir but you were going around 10km more than the.... One Direction!" The young female officer says and I laugh in the back seat.

She glares at me, obviously, not knowing who I am. She reverts her attention back at the boys, eyeing Harry. Harry winks at her and she smiles. I sit in the background, looking at them in disgust.

"As I was saying, I would love to not give you a ticket but it is against the law, so here." She says writing down the fine and handing it to Louis with a smile.

I scrunch up my nose as she drives away. "What was her problem?" All the boys heads turn to me.

I raise an eyebrow and Louis decides to clarify. "Amber, you had my knots and crosses tattoo drawn on your elbow in permanent marker." He says.

"You had all our names written on the inside of your purse." Liam continues.

"You told us you have 150 pictures of us on your phone." Harry says.

"You..." Niall tries to continue before I cut him off.

"Ok I get it! I may be a bit of a fangirl, nothing much." I say as I throw my hands up in the air in surrender. "In my defense, at least I didn't eye rape Harry Styles when I saw him."

The boys, except Harry, let out a 'oh burn' and I cross my hands over my stomach, feeling accomplished.

I just burned Harry Styles for god sake!

Can I get a what what!

Ok, remind me never to do that again.

Harry tries to think of a comeback but fails horribly. I laugh at him as Louis turns on the radio.

"And that was Roar by Katy Perry. This one's for you directioners out there." The radio host says and I suddenly start squealing loudly when 'Best Song Ever' starts playing.

All the boys look at me and laugh. But that wasn't the best of it.

The boys start singing along and I have to resist the urge so hard to start jumping around (even though I'm in the car).

Oh and if you're wondering where the hell Zayn is (a/n keep in mind this is set in 2013) he's gone to visit his hometown, Bradford.

"Maybe it's the way she walked, straight into my heart and stole it." Harry sang. I decided to join in and the boys suddenly stopped singing. I stopped a few seconds after they had stopped.

I raise an eyebrow.

Louis turns off the radio. "Amber, sing again?" He asks and I shake my head. "PLEASE." Oh my god I got Louis Tomlinson begging here.

I pout my lip and shake my head. They all sigh and Louis turns back the radio.

Louis turns around to look at me when he waits at the red light. "Just saying Amber, your voice is stunning."

OMG OMG OMG

THE LAMBER FEELS HERE ARE TOO MUCH. LOUIS JUST PROPOSE TO HER ALREADY

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Hope you likes the chappie! Have a great day bruhs.

From Lordy is Boredy
Yas Lord is always bored now