100 Souls, 100 Moments- 12.008 Innocence

"Maka…" Soul groaned out.

"Y-Yes?" Maka quietly asked back, halting their actions for a moment.

"Where…where did you learn how to do it like this?" He chocked out, closing his bright eyes before opening them to look back into Maka's own shining orbs.

"From Papa…he kinda, not really, educated me about it when I was younger." Maka regretfully informed as she tried to start their movements again before Soul stopped her in two seconds flat.

"Here. Let me teach you the RIGHT way to do it." Soul informed as he took the lead.

"You put your hands here…and I put my hands there…you move your torso like so…your hips are very important cause they move- URGH! Wait till I'm done explaining!"

"I'm sorry!" Maka apologized with a deep blush on her face, trying to get closer to Soul as to try and hide her flushed face.

"It's alright…this IS your first time doing it, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah…" Maka said, feeling her blush go even deeper in pure, uncontained embarrassment.

"Don't worry. You'll get it eventually. All you need is practice and I'm willing to do this OVER and OVER again with you until you've got it down and you're a pro at it like me." Soul said with an actual, non-smirk (and without the drool) smile as he looked down at her.

Maka smiled lightly herself as she got even closer to him before burying her face in his chest and wrapping her arms around his thin torso, liking how his warmth comforted her.

"I mean, dancing IS pretty hard."

A/N: If you were thinking other things…you have a dirty mind (oh-la-LA!) come join the club with me XD

And so not to confuse you, Maka kept stepping on Soul's feet (why he was in pain), and Soul was about to say the hips are important cause they more the FEET (lol) I got inspired to write this in how Maka is bad at dancing in the manga and how Soul tried to teach her. (so cute...squee!)