100 Souls, 100 Moments 3.014 : Smile

"NO! That's NOT how you do it! Please, for the mercy of life, STOP!" Death the Kid yelled to the heavens (or more like laughing sun) as he starred down at one of his helpless friends.....

"I don't get what's the big deal." Soul replied with a shrug.

"You just don't UNDERSTAND!" Kidd continued to rant as if the world was coming to an end, when it was actually only his world that was slowly crumbling at this one horrid sight.

"You're just way too OCD for your own good. Not everything in the world is perfect." Soul said as he closed his eyes to lean against a pillar.

"Hey guys!"

Both teenagers turned their heads to the voice, finding a happy Maka coming their way. Soul wondered what could make her so happy that she forgot to be mad at them for skipping class.

"Guess what? I got a 100 on the last test and beat Ox for the top position again!" She beamed as a smile bloomed across her face, white teeth and green eyes glimmering in the midday sun.

"SEE?!" Kidd exclaimed as he jumped to Maka's side, pointing at her smile.

"THIS is the most perfect, even better then MINE, symmetrical smile unlike yours that is completely off." Kidd said as he put a hand on Maka's shoulder, nodding his head at his 'supreme' knowledge.

"Th-Thanks?" Maka asked as she blushed lightly, not used to getting compliments, while sneaking a glance at his hand on her small shoulder.

Soul growled, curling his upper lip back to reveal sharp teeth that were perfectly straight as he jumped off the ledge, cracking his knuckles in preparation to teach Kidd his own 'lesson'. Kidd, oblivious to Soul's killing aura, blinked at the now evenly shaped facial expression,

taking his hand off of Maka's shoulder to clap.

"Yes! When you do it like th- OW!"

-----------------------------------------------