Little Group.

Forrest

"After that, I finally add the glitter—Smile-a-Day brand, specifically— and then just cork it.", my mate explained as the substance within the flask exploded.

Once more, the four wolves scribbled down their notes. Actually, only three of them did. I narrowed my eyes at my mate as he looked over at the wolf who just stood there. Axel gave a slight smile, but the wolf was oblivious.

Oren.

That's the name of that scum. Axel's been looking over at him ever since their exchange of introduction! But why?! Was he tired of me?! Oren looked even younger than all of us! Well, except for Arthur. Arthur seemed like he was seven-years-old, and yet surprised Axel and I with his amount of knowledge. Arthur was an impatient, sarcastic, bratty kid with the complexion of an angel. Bouncing, curly, light brown locks framing his big, black eyes, and unbelievably pale skin. It was odd for a werewolf to be so pale, especially since we were outside every single day. However, no matter how irritating that Arthur brat was, he seemed as angelic as his complexion compared to Oren.

Oren!

Looks around 15, short brown hair, tan skin, pretty laid back. He seemed like a slacker, but his lean muscle showed he wasn't always one. His brown eyes expressed how bored he was, yet they twinkled in amusement whenever Arthur spoke rudely. They seemed really close, him and Arthur.

Meanwhile, the other two were polite, females. Grinlo and Daisy. Grinlo was a dark skinned, tall, and very fit woman. Her muscles weren't so bulgy but they were the female equivalent of mine. She didn't say much, but was polite and smiled small, but sincere.

Daisy....Daisy....she's....

.....

Like her name....

She had a bright and cheery aura about her. Her smile was very beautiful and wide, and she smiled pretty often. She gave the most feedback and compliments, but they never sounded fake. She seemed around her adult years and yet her childishness fitted her perfectly. She was like the female version of Axel, except....very much more.....cheery. She had short, ginger hair, with hazel eyes to top it off. She wasn't as muscular as Grinlo, but wasn't as lean as Oren. Oren was more in between the two.

In conclusion, Grinlo, Daisy, and Arthur weren't a threat. ONLY OREN!!! I watched him with a glare. I don't think he's even paying attention! Which further proves he's unsuitable to my Axel. I look back at my beloved. I completely dropped any hint of resentment from my face as Axel's eyes stared back at mine. He didn't look too happy, but not mad either. I could tell what he was thinking: Dafuq is up with you?

I furrowed my eyebrows at him as if to say 'stop staring at Oren', he narrowed his eyes in return as a warning for me to better not be jumping to conclusions like he knew I probably was.

I straightened up and leaned against the wall while I sat on the stool, still locking eyes with my Axel. He narrowed his eyes more before looking back at the wolves in front of him.

"Wait, what?", his eyes widened in confusion. Neither of us realized they spoke since we were too busy looking trying to exchange words through looks.

Arthur's nose twitched it irritation, "I said to—"

"WE!", Daisy interrupted, "were wondering," , she lowered her voice to normal, leaving a glaring Arthur, "About your previous experiences in the early making of the Glam Glam Goop.", she smiled even more when saying the name. Earlier, she went on about her love of the name. The confession of hers took around 5 minutes. "5 minutes wasted", as Arthur had said.