Opportunity.

Beta

I went on with my daily routine, helping pack members with small tasks. As I made my way to the healing cabin, I saw John and Mixen walking side by side. The pack somewhat knew what was happening since they long suspected John a lone wolf. I didn't blame him for being the way he is: depressed, irritated, and suicidal. As if being a lone wolf wasn't enough, he has to deal with the pack pitying him. Doesn't sound much, but if your family were to all give you the same looks, even your closest friends, you'd feel out of place.

Well, at least he wasn't my responsibility anymore.

Even though I say that I don't really think it. It's not that I enjoy babysitting a grown wolf, it's just...mmm, never mind...

I continued towards the cabins. Once inside, I heard Forrest giving Axel instructions to making something. They didn't seem to notice me so I walked towards the room they were in and waited by the entrance frame. There's no doors here.

I watched in amazement. Axel drastically improved! He's got his clumsiness under control, which I didn't even knew was possible. Axel trained with the best of the best in our pack, yet still managed to fail. Forrest is one of the best but his teaching skills are...

....

Not.

Hmm...they both changed. Axel is doing better with lessons and Forrest finally came out of his shell. When he first came here, he only talked, looked, and listened to the Alpha.

I no longer watched their backs and began replaying the past. When Forrest first came here, all bloodied and beaten, he went directly to our Alpha who just became a lone wolf. No one dared talk to Her. An Alpha that just lost her mate, not to mention what she...did...in the war...it was terrifying even for the pack. Even so, this young beaten child that somewhat survived the war, looked Her bravely in the eye and said...

BOOM!!!!! CRASH!!!! HISSsssss...

I morphed into my wolf form on instinct, heart beating fast and eyes wide opened with shrunken pupils.

What was I thinking letting my defenses down with Axel using chemicals!! Never again! Never again!

I chanted that in the cloudy healing cabin. A human shadow was walking towards me, then he leaned in.

"Hello! Haha sorry 'bout that...are youu....okaay..?"

This kid I SWEAR!!!

I morphed back.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! DIDN'T WE BAN YOU FROM EXPLOSIVES?!?! HOW DID YOU STILL MANAGE TO BLOW THINGS UP?!?!"

Forrest walked to Axel's side, covered in....glitter.

"What. Is. That?"

"Well, I thought the healing stuff would look more magical with glitt-"

"How did glitter cause an explosion?", I was at my wits end!!

"Uh- wel- umm", he looked down, "I didn't have glitter so I used....glitter glue?"

I stared at him like he was the stupidest creature on the planet.

"Glitter...glue..."

"Y-yeah! I guess something in the glue just kinda reacted wit-"

"GLUE?! You put GLUE?! ON MEDICINE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO EAT?! THAT WOULD JUST MAKE THE MEDICINE STICKY AND..."

I just blew up and went on with all the possible dangers that would've made, and he and Forrest just watched me patiently. I've been exploding on them and losing my control more often, yelling at them like I would the Alpha.

"...THANK THE GODDESS THAT WASN'T TESTED!!", I was panting, finally finished with my daily rant at them.

Forrest looked at the glittery goop on Axel's cheek and licked it, "If I was a pup, I'd prefer glittery medicine."

I'm so done with them.

Done.

DONE.

IM OUT!!

I turn to leave, but bumped with a young girl with a terribly scraped knee.

"Sorry Beta!"

She went passed me. I continued my way out, but turned back when she yelped. I snap my head back and saw she slipped on some of the glue. Axel and Forrest paused their cleaning to help her up. She was crying because she landed on her scraped knee. I was about to yell at the mates when the girl gasped in awe.

"...woah!"

Her scraped knee was not only landed on, but on the glittery healing glue. My eyes widened in shock too as the healing glue acted like a healing bandaid, slow, but healing. Plus it was sparkly.

"Woah woah woah WOAH!!! So cool!! I gotta show brother Claude!!", she got up and ran, leaving the three of us shocked.

Forrest and Axel looked at me, waiting for my word.

I bent over and scribbled furiously on my clipboard. Then I stood up straight.

"Clean up this...mess...then go to the Alpha."

I walked out, not even looking at their reactions or answering their questions.
I needed to rethink this whole thing. Axel has been causing lots of trouble in the lab in the cabin, but they were all new...trouble. I guess we all just dissed him because he didn't do it correctly when we should've saw his mistakes as a new...

Opportunity.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
:D

Okay I love love loove @amyUnar for commenting on my conversation profile majigger!! THANK YOU!! So I quickly got this out fer ya (hope it was good). Anywho! Thanks again for te votesss!!!! Getting a lot on yer first story really does a number on my sensitive soul. I'm also lovin' the commenting!! I'm finally gettin more and every time I go on Wattpad I'm literally checking first for comments. Also, so now we see that Axel is kinda getting recognized for what he's been doing. He is very curious so he just adds stuff together and other non...stuff (???) together. Got a sneak peak into the past again, please comment yer ideas of that little peek!! Like theories, ideas, comments, etc.

Let's not forget...

THANK YOU LEMON SPONGES!!

Hope the "chap" was worth the wait ;D