Every time's the last time

***Josh POV***
I slowly awoke with a groan and my hand traveled straight to my ass. It hurt like a bitch. Why did my ass hurt? I rolled out of the unfamiliar bed and hobbled to a bathroom to look for some ibuprofen. Hangovers suck ass. How much did I have to drink? Who the fuck knows. As I travelled through the hallway, glimpses of the night before flashed through my brain. The hand. The eyes. Parker. Oh shit.

Did I seriously fuck Mabel's best friend last night?
Did Mabel seriously fuck her best friend?
Why did I fuck him? And why the FUCK did I bottom?
I decided to head to the kitchen to get some coffee, maybe I'd throw in a shot as well. My ass stung like hell and walking was absolutely dreadful. As my feet travelled across the cold floors I noticed something. An all too familiar smell. One I likened to burnt barbecue sauce. Heroin.

I prayed it wasn't her as I looked for the source of the source. I eventually tracked it down to a closet which I opened to reveal none other than Mabel.

I lost it.
"WHAT THE FUCK MABEL WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PROMISE" I screamed.
"Okay did you seriously think I didn't know about the night we made that promise?!" She retorted.
"YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A SUICIDE ATTEMPT I THINK I DESERVED A BREAK" I replied.
She had escalated into a yell as well adding "AND YOU FUCKED MY BEST FRIEND"
"SO DID YOU"
"AFTER YOU LEFT ME"
"GOD DAMN IT MABEL YOU DO NOT GET TO PIN THIS ON ME"
"WELL I'M SORRY THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND"
"WHY THE HELL WONT YOU LET THAT GO I WAS DRUNK OFF MY ASS"
"SO WAS I BUT DID I RUN OFF FUCKING YOUR BEST FRIEND. NO I DIDNT BECAUSE DESPITE THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU"
"SO THATS WHY YOU BROKE OUR PROMISE?"
"I BROKE IT BECAUSE I WALKED IN ON MY BEST FRIEND WITH HIS DICK UP YOUR ASS"
"PLEASE MABEL"
"HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE LAST IT WILL EVER HAPPEN WITHOUT YOU, HAPPY NOW?!"
"EVERYTIME'S THE LAST TIME DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?! HEROIN WILL ALWAYS COME FIRST TO US" 
"Look I'm sorry that this happened but we have to just try."
"Fine"
"Also why the fuck did you bottom?!"
"Okay can we just not talk about that part"
"Fine" she said, throwing her hands up. After a moment of silence she then added, "I think it's time I talked to Parker."
"Not alone you aren't, he moaned your name last night"
"But-"
"No buts I'm coming with you"
We searched all the rooms looking for him until we found him naked, laying on the couch. The sight admittedly turned me on so I threw a blanket over his blatant morning wood. Mabel thanked me and woke him from his slumber.
"This better be good" he groaned.
"Why did you fuck josh last night?" She abruptly started.
"That wasn't me I'm not gay." He defended.
"Okay well I walked in on you while your dick was up my boyfriend's ass and you were screaming my name"
"There's no way my dick was up another guy's ass, sorry you're confused"
I'd had enough, and began, "PARKER MY ASS HURTS LIKE A BITCH RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE TELL ME WHY."
"Bro even if I did, which I didn't, I don't remember a thing, your girl is a great fuck though, now THAT I remember" he laughed as I stormed out of the residence. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with parker anymore.

***A/N***
Lmao okay. I laughed writing this. Also look I'm updating again whoop. I'd like to say I'll get better about this but yeah those of you who know me or have been reading this for a while know how that's gonna go. I'll try to avoid making you wait a month though okay? Okay. Love you I'll stop talking now.