0.1

They say that once you're gone, you're never coming back. Once you jump, your gone forever. I felt the cold Yorkshire wind push at my body, trying to get me away from the edge. I looked over the place I called home. There's nothing left for me anymore, I'm an empty shell of who I used to be. I took one last breath and closed my eyes. This is it, what I've been waiting for.

"Please don't jump" I heard a faint voice say

"I have no reason to stay" I replied as tears escaped my eyes.

"Yes you do, I want you to stay, please take my hand" I heard the voice say as the came closer. I turned around and laughed.

"You don't know me, why are you trying to help me?" I whispered as more tears escaped.

The person came closer once again, as they came into the light I saw his chocolate brown eyes glistening.

"Nobody wants me here, I'm better off dead, nobody cares, if I jump, the pain will stop, the comments, the abuse, everything will stop, I just want it all to stop" I cried.

"Please just take my hand" he whispered as he reached his hand out. I sighed I took the strangers hand, they helped me off the ledge and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into the strangers chest.

"I'm here love, it's okay, I'm gonna help you" he whispered as he stroked my hair.

"Come on let's go back to mine, it's starting to rain and I don't want you getting ill" he said as he lead me to his car.

I climbed in and pulled the sleeves of my hoodie over my hands, the stranger climbed in and started the car.

"Mind if I put the radio on?" I shook my head and looked at the road ahead.

"What's your name love?" He asked as he turned the radio down.

"Poppy" I replied as I looked at him.

"Nice to meet you Poppy! I'm Oliver, Oliver Sykes" he smiled as he shook my hand.

We arrived at Oliver's, I hid behind him as we walked into his house, I heard 4 different voices as we walked in.

"Pops there's nothing to be scared of their my band mates" he laughed as he hugged me. I forced a smile and followed him into the living room.

"Oli where's the food man?" One of the guys asked.

"Sorry mate, there was a situation." He said as he sat on the couch pulling me onto his lap, I rested my head in the crook of his neck and sighed.

"Who's this then Oli?" A tall guy asked.

"This is Poppy, she's gonna be staying here for a while" he replied.

"Well Poppy welcome to the Bring Me The Horizon house, I'm Jordan" the tall guy smiled as he shook my hand, I let out a giggle and pulled my hood down.

"I'm Matt but everyone calls me Vegan because there's two Matts" a blonde hair guy said as he smiled.

"I'm the other Matt but everyone calls me Nichols" he said as he kissed the back of hand, I giggled as Oliver glared at him.

"I'm Lee" a small guy wearing a beanie smiled.

I could tell I'm gonna be safe here.

~ ~

ok I'm sick of people writing shitty comments about how this story moves fast, I know it moves fast bc I wrote it. I wrote this when I was 13 and had no clue how to properly structure a story so please don't comment on chapters with sarcy comments on how it moves fast bc I know it does and those comments really ((I don't wanna say upset)) dampen my day.

anyways, happy reading kiddos!