Chapter9- ARE YOU THE FATHER?

Tears were streaming down my face as I drove to Andre's house, I had decided I wouldn't tell the twins about the pregnancy and just collect some hair samples from him. The doctor said that I had to get roughly 10 strands from the roots of his head and bring it into the clinic.

When I arrived by Andre I saw his car parked outside the apartment. GREAT! He is here! Let me get this over with.

"Evanie!" Sarah called out excitedly.

"Hello baby" I said kissing her forehead before picking her up. "Where is daddy?"

'In his office" she said while I carried her in that direction.

'Hey" I said to Andre giving him a shy smile.

"Babe. Give me a minute, I'm just finishing up some work for tomorrow. Can you put Sarah to sleep?'he asked.

"Sure."

I carried Sarah upstairs and changed her into her pajamas and tucked her in.

'Evanie, would you be my new mommy?' she asked.

I stared at her completely stunned.

MOMMY?

WHAT?

HOW COULD SHE ASK ME THAT?

I WAS TRULY SURPRISED AND IN ABSOLUTE AMAZEMENT BUT I WAS ALSO DISGUSTED IN MYSELF.

HERE I WAS....PREGNANT AND PROBABLY IN THE WORSE SITUATION EVER AND THIS LITTLE GIRL IS ASKING ME TO BE HER MOM.

Tears begun to form in my eyes and I was shaking.

I'm a complete screw up!

"Well Sar, its hard for me to answer that now. I really like your daddy but I don't know if we will have a future together' I whispered to her.

"Well I hope you do have a future because I really do like you" she said before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey I'm finished my work" Andre said while I sipped on a some water.

What I needed was a glass of wine or maybe a strong shot.

But clearly I cant have that !

I was thinking of a way of getting his DNA!

'Hey"

"Want to have a drink with me?' he said pulling a beer out the fridge.

"No, I am actually heading home in a bit. Just stopped by to say hi" I said while moving towards him.

He smiled.

"Well HI to you to" he said opening his arms for me.

I walked in and hugged him up.

Andre was so gentle and loving and amazing.

I loved him so much.

If there was anyone who I would want to be the father, it would be him.

He was so good with Sarah.

Sigh.

We stood there just hugging for a while until I got an idea.

I broke the embrace and begun to kiss him really seductively. SLOW at first then fast and swift.

Wrapping my tongue around his and quickly unbuckling his belt. He soon was returning the favour for me and my shirt was soon off.

There I stood wrapped in his arms while he tried to get me undressed.

In one swift move, I grabbed his head taking a hand full of his hair with me.