Chapter 15

yayzzz!!!!!! 999 on fan-fic!!! I no I no I'm over reacting... But this means soooooooooooo much to me!!! So I'm updating 2 times today!!!! Anyway as you'll see the setting is Corwin Ohio a small town population 256 or something like that... Yes it is a real place!!! Bing it! Anymooperzzz on with the story!!!!

_________________

I sighed getting off the plane and into an old beat up truck Christian had bought. I buckled Jason into the back seat. "mowmy whewe awe we?" he asked.

"Corwin, Ohio." Christian replied. I nodded putting my headphones into my ears and turning on teardrops on my guitar. "drew looks at me I fake a smile so he won't see that I want and I need him" I sang along. I grabbed a sillyband from my wrist and put my hair up into a bun. "we're almost they're Chels." Christian said as we passed a sign. 'Welcome to Corwin! Population: 256' I smiled he'll never find us here. It's the least likely place to look. Then suddenly "BOO! I scared you!" I heard Julia say from the back seat.

"JULIA!?" the two of us yelled looking back. Christian pulled the truck over. "where the hell did you come from?!" Christian screamed.

"Elmo's Butt!" she screamed causing us to laugh.

"fine looks like your stayin Julz"

"yay!!" she screamed. We all laughed as Christian pulled into a driveway. "is this ours!?" I asked looking at the cute little white house with blue shutters and a light light light light purple door. He smiled "yup" he said popping the "p" I ran out to the back seat grabbing Jason then to the trunk to get my luggage and into the house. I put Jason down and ran up the stairs. I found the master bedroom and two other rooms. I ran into the mater checking out the humungious bathroom an was literally speechless. I ran back down stairs and hugged Christian. "this is the bestest house ever!!!!!!! You sure no how to pick em'!" I screamed hugging him again. He laughed. Then I realized that he had a bag in his hand. "oh hey what's that?" I asked curiously. "hair dye for me you and Jason so Justin won't ind us as easily." I sighed and nodded. He handed me a light brown hair dye for me and a dark brown for Jason.... Dyeing a 3 year olds hair. God I'm the smartest parent ever!!! I picked him up and brought him upstairs into the master bathroom.

***

(Christian's hair is black Chelsea's is light brown [obviously]. And Jason's is dark brown.) I sighed looking at my reflection in the mirror. I still could tell I was me. I looked down and grabbed the kitchen scissors and chopped my hair off. I chopped it about to the middle of my neck (it was shoulder length). Now you really couldn't tell it was me anymore. I sighed an got into my pajamas then into bed where Christian was asleep. I smiled and layed my head on his chest slowly drifting into darkness

*** (sorry for all the time skipping)

I woke up at about 10:45 to the smell of pancakes. No way! S'mores pancakes!!!! I ran down the stairs to a cooking Christian. "YESSSS!" I screamed.

"well good morning to you too." he laughed. I smiled cutley as he put two pancakes on a plate and handed it to me. I smiled "thank you Chrissy-Poo" I smiled. He turned off the stove as I silently ate my pancakes. Oh yeah I was happy. He pulled that stupid move like you see in movies where a guy pulls up a chair from like nowhere and turns it backward so he can sit on it... Its gay. "why the hell are you raping the chair?" I asked.

"I'm not raping it."

"yes you are"

"no I'm not!"

"yes you are"

"NUh-uh"

"uh-huh"

"oh who asked you!"