Chapter 5

i sighed and looked at the ground. What wa Christian doing? Being his stupid self. I curled up in a ball on top of the bed. I was scared. Maybe even terrified. I don't know but I can tell you that I was freaking out. I went into a panic attack. And when I have a panic attack. I start hyperventilating. So yeah that's what I was doing. He walked back in. "I... I'm sorry Chelsea... I didn't mean it... I just saw you walking and..."I sat up and I shut him up by crushing my lips to his. And I felt the fireworks. I know he felt them too. He pulled back and smiled. He pushed me back on the bed... I guess you can tell what happened next...

I woke up that morning in Christians strong arms. I woke up and released what ha just happened. I went into panic mode... AGAIN. tears streamed down my cheeks. I was scared. Could I tell Justin? F**k!!! He'd get so mad at Christian! I can't let that happen... I sighed. I snuggled back into the warmth of Christian's chest. "what is this!?" I heard a firmillar voice yell. No it can be... I sat up in shock "j-j-Justin I-it's not what it looks like!" I screamed. "then what is it!" he screamed back waking Christian up in the process. "Chelsea... Your not the person I thought you were when I preposed."Justin sighed. "your better off with Christian anyway. I'll be dropping off your things and Jason in an hour." he said as he walked out. "Justin I-I-I-it was an accident! I d-d-d-didn't m-m-m-mean t-to..." I cried. He sighed and walked out. "I love you..." I whispered to him. He shook his head an walked out. "THIS IS YOUR FALT!" I screamed pointing angrily at Christian. "I F**KING HATE YOU LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" I screamed grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom I got dressed quickly and ran outside and toward justins house..

_____________________________

Hahaha you thought I wouldn't update I did though! Be happy!!!! Hehehe!!!!