Chapter 6

Previously:

Christian and Chelsea whoop-whooped then Justin found out and got mad.

On with the storyy!!!!

I ran in the direction of Justin's house still ballin my eyes out. I finally arrived, I ran quickly into the house and into our room. Justin was packing my stuff. "Justin I-" he cut me off. "I don't wanna hear it just take your kid and leave. You know what you just leave Jason is better off with me than some slut." I couldn't believe my ears. Did he just... Tears built up in my eyes. "JASON IS MY SON! MINE! NOT YOURS! HE HAS MY FUCKING DNA GOD DAMN IT! YOU WILL NOT TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD TAKE THEESE GAY ASS UGLY CHEAP RINGS TOO!!!!!" I screamed throwing my engagement ring and promise ring at him. He picked them up and set them on a table. He charged at me throwing me against the wall and holding me by my throat. "don't talk to me like that you bitch!" tears escaped my eyes again. He glaced over at a pocket knife on the side table next to him. He picked it up. I shut my eyes tight knowing that I could die in a few seconds or so. First Justin slapped me then he picked up my wrist. Now I was scared. He took my arm and wrote (with the knife). I cried of pain. He began to speak. "don't ever come back or Jason gets it." he whispered in my ear. I cried more. He let go of me an I made a dash for Jason's room. I ran in and grabbed him and ran out the front door. Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back toward him. "don't tell anyone what happened here today." he said threateningly (is that a word?). I nodded and ran out and down the street to the park. I put Jason on a bench next to me and I started crying. I glanced down at my arm that was all bloody. He had slit just above my wrist and had written Useless Bitch up my forearm. I let tears run down my cheeks. I took my sweatshirt from my waist and put it on to hide my bloody arm. I had nowhere to go. I looked over at Jason who was asleep. I smiled and patted his blonde hair. He changed position. I picked him up again and started walking toward Christian's house. It was my only place to go right now.

***

I sighed after two long hours of walking I released I was lost. I sat down on the edge of the side walk with Jason on my lap. I pulled out my phone and called Christian. "hello?" he answered yawning "Chris! It's Chels! Can I stay with you for a little while?" I asked hopefully. He let out a sigh. "I guess so." he said. "thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Can you pick me up too? I'm in the park by the big oak tree and I'm lost." I said hopefully. He let out another sigh. "I guess so. I'll be there in 20." and with that he hung up.

-------------------------

Wierd place to stop? Yeah I guess. Longer chapter today!!!! I haven't had homework yet so that's why I'm posting as much as I can!!! And one more thing, always say...

YES I CAN!!!!!!

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!!

BELIVE!!!!!!!!