Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Justin Bieber

I got out of the hospital today. I sighed knowing that I had no place to go. I let tears slip from my face. I looked down then glanced at my arm. A scar showed from where Justin cut my arm. I picked Jason up and started walking towards a bus stop. I sat down onto the bench and started crying histarically. I felt someone rubbing my back. I looked over and saw Justin. The tears stopped and I grabbed jason. He grabbed my hand and pulled us toward his car. "HELP!!! I screamed before he put tape over my mouth. Tears slid down my cheeks. "daddy!" Jason yelled hugging that monster... Justin hugged him back. I tried to scream to Jason to get away but Justin just threw something hard at me. I fell and drifted into darkness.

I woke to screams. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" one voice screamed. "I DOMT HAVE TO SHE'S MY FIANCÉE!" another voice screamed. I sat up in the SUV and glanced over at Jason who was standing at the window. Then out the widow at two figures. They were pushing eachother around so I grabbed Jason and sat him on my lap and pulled out my iPod and put on spongebob for him to watch. Yes I have spongebob on my iPod don't judge.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

I glanced out the window and saw a figure on the ground. I took Jason off my lap and put m face to the window. One figure was walking away. Toward the car. It was Justin. Tears streamed down my cheeks. "he can't be gone... He's my one and only love..." I grabbed a jack from the back if the car and busted out the window grabbing Jason and jumping out. Justin drove away not noticing a thing. I ran with Jason in my arms to the figure which by now I realized was Christian. He layed lifeless I put Jason down and ran to him and kneeled next to him. "Christian?" I asked tears still streaming down my face

"ch-Chelsea?" he asked.

"yeah it's me!" I blubbered.

"if I d-die-"

"no don't say that! I am not going to let you die christian!" I screamed cutting him off. I unzipped he black jacket revieling (sp?) his bloody shirt.

"ch-Chelsea I'm s-so s-s-sorry" he studdered

"shhh... Don't talk.." I whispered. "it will only make it hurt more... And I can't stand seeing you in pain." he nodded as I put presure on his stomach. I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket and dialed 9-1-1.

Soon the ambulance arrived. I grabbed Jason and he came along with us. I sat in silence hoping that Chris would be ok. I closed my eyes letting the tears fall. "Chels please don't cry I hate seeing... Seeing... Seeing.." his eyes rolled back in his head. The heart monitor beeped at a slow pace. He just passed out... He'll be fine... I sighed as Jason started to cry.

Sandy (Christian's Mom) and I sat in the waiting room. The doctor walked in. "hello you must be Mrs. Beadles and Miss McDonald?" he asked. We nodded. "well the surgery was a complete success we removed all 7 bullets with no problems. He should be awake soon." he said before walking out. Sandy let me go in first while she watched Jason. I sighed and walked into a sleeping christian. I smiled at him. He was so cute. I walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then he woke up. I saw his Adorable brown eyes. I gave him a hug being careful not to hurt him. That's when sandy came in... "they arrested him. Justin's in jail." she said. Then I realized that everything would be ok for once...

____________________

Yay! I wasn't a bitch!!! No cliffy!!! Hehehe.