Chapter 8

• Dedicated to Oscar the Grouch (from sesame street)

I chased Christian out of the house. "no Christian! I did it to myself it wasn't him!" he stopped dead in him tracks. "you cut yourself?" he asked with a shocked expression. "yes" I lied. "why would you do that? You have Jason who loves you! I love you!" I sighed "I know..." I looked down. I brought out the tears. "don't kill Justin... It was all me..." I lied again. I wasn't lying for Justin it was for Christian it was to keep him safe. I suddenly felt really dizzy. Then everything went black.

I woke up in a medow. It's was spring time. I looked around. The purple flowers were just starting to bloom. I saw someone in the distance. I stood up and yelled "hello? Christian is that you?" no response. I started walking toward the figure. I was in seeing distance... It was Justin. He held a bloody knife in one hand and a gun in the other. I backed away from him "that baby is mine." he whispered. I looked down and suddenly I had a giant baby belly about 6 months along. I looked back up and he was right in front of me. I tried to run but he had ahold of my wrist. I glanced behind me hoping someone would help me. I closed my eyes and said "please Justin don't hurt me." I opened them to an evil looking Sara(if you don't reneged her she was the reason Chelsea and Christian broke up at the end of I'm In Love With Doctor Stalker). "what the he'll do you want?" I asked her. She smother evilly and pushed me backwards. I fell into a pool of ice cold water I started sinking. I started swimming up and I bumbed into something hard but see through, most likely glass, then the water got higher. I was pressed up against the top of the glass. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I gave up and tried to take a breathe of air from the water. I let myself sink to the bottom of the pool. Everything went black.

I rewoke in a white room. I sat up and looked around, Christian was passed out in a chair while holding Jason who was also passed out. I smiled and grabbed my chart. I flipped through it and found what was wrong with me...

____________________

Hahahahahaha fluffy! I'm gonna update later so you'll find out whats wrong with her, don't worry I'm not that evil!