Chapter 3

GO FALLOW CHELSEA ON TWITTER!!! @Ch3ls3aMcD0nald!

--------------------

I quickly hugged Caitlin and said "thanks again cait, text me if Justin comes back please?" she nodded. I bent down and gave Jason a hug and kiss then walked out the door and yelled "LOVE YOU!"

"wuv you two!" I heard Jason yell back. I smiled and climbed into my Catilac (sp?) I sighed and started the car. I drove to school. Let the torcher begin...

I walked into school. Suprisunhly nobody was staring at me... Strange. And they were all focused on somebody getting beat up in the corner. I ran over and was shocked to see who it was! "JUSTIN DREW BIEBER AND CHRISTIAN JACOB BEADLES!" I screamed as the two of them put they're fists away. I glared at both of them and called Caitlin telling her what happened and that I was sending Christian to her. I went back over to the boys and heard them yelling.

"she was mine first!" Christian screamed

"you cheated on her! So now she's mine!" Justin screamed back. I knew they were talking about me. I felt everyones eyes on me. I turned around to the entire hallway staring at me. I felt my face get hot and my vision blurred. With that I ran out to my Catilac (again sp?) I quickly started it and drove home. I was a wreck. My hair was filled with knots my mascara was running. I got back to the house and hugged caitlin. She hugged me back when... They walked in ruining the moment. I picked up Jason and took him into the other room. Justin and Christian FALLOWED me. I sighed. "leave me alone you guys have embarrassed me enough today." Justin looked worried. I smiled at him and walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I gave Jason a bath and left him for a second then ran into his room to get him pajamas. I grabbed his rocket ship pajamas, those are his favorites, and a pull up. Then I heard him scream. Not a crying scream a scream of pain. I ran into the bathroom and saw Jason on the floor wet and crying. I grabbed a towel and tried to stand him up but he fell again. "JUSTIN!" I screamed grabbing Jason and wrapping him up in a towel then holding him and running unto the kitchen where the three of them, Justin, Christian, and Caitlin, were. "what's wrong?" he asked. I quickly explained what happened and Justin grabbed him. Tears poured from my eyes I knew that it was all my fault. Justin quickly dressed Jason as I examined his foot which was slowly swelling. "it's broken" caitlin whispered. We got in the car and drove to the hospital and arrived a few moments later. We took him into the ER and they emeditly (sp?) took him in.

" how did this happen?" the docter asked examining Jason's foot.

"he slipped getting out of the bathtub"

"by himself?" the docter asked.

"well I went to grab his clothes and he mustve thought that I was leaving and tried to fallow me but slipped" I explained starting to ramble.

He nodded. "how old are you miss McDonald?" he asked

"17" I replied

"and you?" he pointed at Justin

"20" he replied

"well his foot is definetakly broken so just have him pick out a color and I'll get it for him" the docter stated.

Jason looked over at me and Justin then pointed at justins purple shirt.

"Like Father Like Son" I giggled. After Jason got his purple cast the four of us signed it and we all went back to our house and hung out.

It was almost 10:30 by the time Caitlin and Christian left. I sighed logging into twitter I posted:

Tired goin to sleep.

Then logged off and set my phone down slowly drifting into a dreamless sleep.

----------------

I was going to be evil this chappie but I'll way until tomorrow to be evil cuz it's 11:55pm so nighty night!!