Chapter Fourteen

Yikes, i seem to be doing Memphis a lot lately... eh eh eh *wiggles eyebrows* no complaints so far hehehehe i think i'll do another chapter to follow this from Dustin's P.O.V and then focus on Aisling and Rory for a few chaps before coming back to these guys.... any objections? lol vote and comment to win a free night's sleep in Memphis' bed!

ENJOY!

~

Memphis's P.O.V

Dustin sang at the top of his lungs and Aisling ran out to join him, singing the backing bits. Then they hit the chorus. 

"You can stand under my umbrella, Ella Ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, Ella Ella eh eh eh eh eh eh," they shouted. 

People were gathering about to watch them laugh, sing, dance, and fall over themselves. I envied their freedom and lack of care about what people thought of them. But that's not the emotion I was focusing on as I watched them... or should I say as I watched Dustin. His dance moves were seductive and as he sang the song he'd send glances at me, as if singing to me. It was making my heart pound in my chest when he looked at me like that... with lust. 

It seemed to be happening in slow motion for me, like an old cheesy romance film or something when the guy first sees the love of his life. I snorted at that thought. Dustin? The love of my life? Ridiculous. 

His wet hair flicked about his head, his tight skinny jeans clung to his body even more now that they were wet and so was his white shirt; which I could vividly see his chest through. The small gathering crowd of people were cheering them on. Some of his hair stuck to his face and he looked through the dark strands at me, grinning mischievously. Damn, it was doing all kinds of things for me. 

I shifted where I was standing guilty and looked around to make sure no one was watching. Jeez, he was so hot. 

"What do you kids think you are doing?" a teacher called, coming around a corner. Dustin and Aisling quickly rushed under cover, over to us, and tried to blend in but failing because they were the only ones soaking wet. 

"Quick," Ash squealed and grabbed Dustin's hand, pulling him towards the locker rooms. Dustin winked at me and then dashed after her. They were giggling like maniacs and I wanted so bad to follow Dustin wherever he went. But I couldn't, and I wouldn't. Not ever! 

"Stupid seductive boy," I grumbled and Rory gave me a funny look, even though I knew he hadn't heard the words, only the noise, I still blushed. I needed to keep a better grip on this tongue of mine when I'm in public.

I was putting my books away in my locker as the bell rang to end school and Dustin walked over to me. People were giggling at him and some were cheering him for defying school rules. He bowed a little at them and then smiled up at me. The other students had sure changed their tune. Goes to show that sheep will always be sheep, no matter how hard you try to civilize them. 

Amazingly, Dustin's hair was still wet but he was wearing a fresh clean dry set of clothes. A grey long sleeved cotton shirt that had three buttons at the collar down the front; the sleeves were pulled up to his elbows and the buttons were undone so I could see a fair bit of his smooth chest underneath. He also wore black skinny jeans and skate shoes. He looked... absolutely edible, standing there with his thumbs tucked into his jeans pockets. I gulped and turned my head back to my locker to close it.

"Want me to walk you home again?" he asked, grinning that almost permanent cheeky smile of his. I bit my lower lip, pretending to think about it when I'd already decided yes, yes, for God sake, YES!