Chapter Eight

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aisling's P.O.V

I sprawled out on my bedroom floor and tucked into my bowl of cookies and cream ice-cream; my favourite. Dustin was sitting cross-legged on my bed eating his own big helping. 

Dustin was staying the night since my parents were out and I didn't like being alone. Both our 'rents were okay with it since Dustin was gay and wouldn't try anything with me; not that he would have if he were straight, because men aren't mindless wild sex animals. Well, not all of them, anyway. 

I wasn't so sure if I wouldn't try anything though. I giggled out loud at that thought.

"What are you up to?" Dustin eyed me warily, his spoon halfway to his mouth. I smiled at him innocently.

"Nothin'," I mimicked him from the party. We left not long after Rory and Memphis had gone home because they were the only reason we went, and we didn't really want to hang around without them.

"You sit on a throne of lies!" Dustin accused, pointing his spoon at me and glaring. We both watched as the ice-cream on his spoon slowly dripped sideways onto my bedspread.

"O. M. G. I'm so sorry," Dustin said extremely campily. I chuckled, got up off the floor, and licked the ice-cream up.

"S'all good, with one condition," I grinned evilly at him while licking my lips.

"What?" he asked warily, probably already guessing.

"Tell me just how much you like Memphis?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him. He gasped and put his hand on his heart.

"How dare you accuse me of cheating on Benjamin," he gaped at me dramatically. I burst out  laughing.

"Who's Benjamin?"

"Oh, I mean, Fred. Well actually I lied the first time. Fred's really called Benjamin," Dustin explained to me matter-of-factually.

"Oh, well that makes perfect sense," I nodded. He was his own special brand of crazy, and I could accept that.

"Oh no, now Benjamin is all alone at home," Dustin pouted. God, he was adorable. It was times like these I wished I was a gay boy so we could be together forever and go skipping off into a sunset of rainbows.

"Ring him and invite him then, so long as you two keep it PG rated, okay?" I wiggled my eyebrows again. Dustin scrunched up his nose, then squirmed forward excitedly and pretended to talk on his mobile.

"Hey, baby? Want to come to the sleep over too? Aw, why not? Please?" Dustin begged into the phone in a sickly sweet childish voice that made me want to attack-hug him. He put his phone away.

"He'll be here in a minute," Dustin grinned at me. He looked like a little eager puppy who wanted a toy. It reminded me of a fetish I'd seen online.

"That's just wrong," I giggled. He now looked like a confused puppy, his head even titled to the side as he looked at me. I imagined floppy ears on the side of his head and smirked. Seeing Dustin like this, I could completely understand how Memphis had let his guard slip up even for just a second. Dustin made you weak, in a good way - in a protective way.

"What is?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it. Now get up and choose a movie before I beat you with this pillow," I threatened him with a menacing grin. He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't want to," he huffed.

"Do it, or feel my feathery wrath," I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Who died and made you lord of the flies?" Dustin asked me, smiling and going over to my TV. I laughed triumphantly and licked my spoon clean of ice-cream, then got up to take our empty bowls to the kitchen.

*WHAM!*

"OW!" I cried out from the pain that suddenly erupted through my right butt cheek. I looked over my shoulder to see Dustin doing a happy jig in the middle of my room. He poked his tongue at me, and I wanted to bite it. I can't believe he slapped my ass.

"Revenge!" I war cried, tossing the bowls aside and launching myself off the ground into a full scale attack. My weight crashing into his body forced him backwards. His heel caught on the edge of the mattress on the floor I'd put out for him to sleep on, and we both toppled down onto it. I rolled off of him, because the boy was lanky and I was worried my weight might crush him.

He hastily straightened Memphis' leather jacket - which he was still wearing and hadn't taken off once - to make sure it wasn't damaged in any way. 

"You really like him, huh?" I asked dead seriously. He looked at me and blushed.

"Only for the past four years," he whispered with unrequited love, hanging his head. I had to liven the mood.

"What will Benjamin think?" I gasped and teased, shoving him in the arm lightly. He grinned and threw his hands in the air.

"OH BENJAMIN!" he cried, rushing past me and pretending to leap onto a guy who was sitting on my bed. He knelt there with his back to me, running his arms over his sides like he was making out with someone. I burst into laughter, clutching my stomach. It was amazing how well Dustin and I got along. It was like we'd always been friends. There wasn't any awkward moments at all. I was already determined to protect this poor cinnamon bun at all costs. 

"So, Benjamin, what movie would you like to watch?" I coughed, trying not to laugh anymore. Dustin spun around in the air and landed on his bum on my bed, grinning at me.

"Benji wants a soppy romance," Dustin cried, holding one arm up with one finger outstretched as if waiting for a teacher so he could ask a question. He was so unbelievably cute. 

So the three of us watched a soppy romance together. Half way through Dustin fell asleep with his head in my lap curled up in a ball beside me. He really reminded me of a cute little puppy. I fell asleep before the end too.

The next thing I knew...

"WAKE UP!" Dustin cried as he landed on top of me, hitting me over and over with a pillow.

"Alright, I'm up," I groaned and pushed him off of me. Dustin seemed to be one of those INSTANTLY AWAKE people, as for me I was more a 'leave-me-alone-in-bed-because-I-need-an-hour-to-build-up-the-energy-just-to-pull-the-covers-back' kind of person.

"Are you forgetting what you agreed to do today?" Dustin asked me, shaking my shoulder.

"No?" I rubbed my eyes with the back of my knuckles.

"Does 'football game' ring a bell?" he asked. Then I remembered. 

Oh, right, football.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mouki out~