Chapter Thirteen

So this chapter is a little longer than my others and has more than one point of view in it, hope you enjoy it! PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!! hehehe

On the side is once again the song Memphis dances to at the end of his day, but to spice it up I chose a different one! >>>>> so check it out and dance to it with him..... I know I will hehehehe! Accompanied by the gorgeous Dustin!

ENJOY!

~

Still Memphis' P.O.V

I walked to school and saw Dustin right away leaning against the front wall chatting to Aisling. Was the world against me? I walked towards the entrance and tried to ignore them, looking straight ahead.

Dustin burped. The tiniest pathetic but so typically him kind of burp. 

"Excuse me," he giggled and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Excuse Dustin," Ash said to me.

"My bad," Dustin shrugged and smiled sweetly. My insides melted. FUCK YOU ZEUS! I went through the doors and Rory charged me, taking me into a headlock.

"Dude, get off," I said and elbowed his stomach. He lurched and let go, laughing. Was everyone out to talk to me today? 

By lunchtime it was pouring down with rain, and I was supposed to be walking home after school. I sulked as I entered the cafeteria. 

Dustin was standing on his chair and screaming something while Rory and Ash laughed at him. The three of them were getting some weird looks some everyone else, but they didn't seem to notice, or care. 

I glanced over to my normal table to see the girls were playing with their hair and laughing at the boys, who were flexing their muscles. I had to admit, sitting with Ash and Dustin was much more entertaining. But that was a bad thing. Unconsciously, I got some food and went to sit with the old group. The girls giggled and tried talking to me but I ignored them.

"OH. NO. HE. DIDN'T!" Dustin squealed, still up on his chair. I looked over and Ash had tears coming from her eyes from laughing so hard. I loved it when Dustin tried to be sassy. He shook his head and snapped his fingers, and one of the boys near me, Derek, scrunched up his nose.

"Doesn't he have the decency to keep his disgusting life to himself, the stupid fag," he spat. 

Before I could think, I'd back handed him so hard he fell backwards with his chair on the floor, half his face red and starring up at me in shock. Everyone else was gawking at me. 

"Sorry," I wasn't, "I slipped." I scowled and went back to my lunch as if nothing had happened. It was stupid, so stupid. I was kicking myself for doing it. Not because he hadn't deserved it, but because I'd reacted. It was so stupid. But how dare he say that about my Dustin!

I shook it off. I had to calm down.  

I realised I'd gotten the same thing Dustin always had for lunch; a choc milk, chicken sandwich and a pudding. I quickly ate and binned the rubbish before anyone could notice and then slouched back in my chair, my arms over my chest and scowled at a piece of tile on the floor on the other side of the table. 

I felt eyes on me. Instinctively I looked up to see Dustin, his face blank, as he stared at me across the cafeteria, unabashed. I raised an eyebrow at him and he raised one back. I rolled my eyes and he rolled his own. I scrunched up my nose and so did he. He grinned at me adorably, then winked and turned around so his back was to me. I gulped and looked away from him.