VampirexHuman: Sporty Bodies

I could see his juggler throbbing as he took another long, drawn-out breath. Sweat cascaded down his exposed skin from every angle, making my self-control weaker and weaker with every drop that hit the cement. I could hear his heart beating wildly, though he didn't know it. Mason didn't know I was a vampire, and I was bent on it staying that way.

Or, at least that's what I thought before my aching member decided to cloud my once lucid mind. 

"Vincent?" Mason questioned after we had both cooled down. Mason is a human, so of course a little 5 mile jog would take toll on his fragile body. I had to act as though I was the same, so I began breathing weird too. 

"Yes?" I answered, bent over with my hands on my knees. I had seen other track runners do this when they finished a race, so it must be normal. So why was Mason looking at me as if something was off? His eyes were glued on me, so I stood up. "What?"

He continued to stare at me for a couple more seconds, but shook his head. "Oh, uh, nothing," he assured. "Do you wanna come over maybe? I could call my mom to pick us up, so we don't have to walk anymore." I nodded, even though I was freaking out on the inside. He didn't even know he was inviting a vampire into his home. A vampire that could very well rape him at any second. "That's great! Hold on. I'll go call her." He jogged away, but all I could see were his toned muscles contracting and detracting with every stride. 

I wanted him so much. 

After a moment or so he came walking back. Then a couple minutes went by between us in total awkward silence. Finally, his mom arrived to pick us up.

"Our chariot awaits, my lady," I mimicked as I bowed like a butler. He didn't reply with a sarcastic comment like he usually did, so I looked up. He was blushing a little, but I could still see it very clearly. He ignored me and jumped in his side of the vehicle, leaving me wanting him even more. Wanting to see every other expression I hadn't seen before. 

~

"Well," I said as I plopped down on Mason's messy bed. "What to do, what to do." I looked up for Mason who was still standing beside his door. I furrowed my brows. "What? I won't bite." Even though it was probably the very opposite of what I wanted to do. 

He gave me a weird look, but wouldn't come over. I even patted the spot next to me like I was calling a puppy. To say the least, he didn't fall for it. "If you don't come over here, I'm going to go retrieve you myself." I stood up from the bed and was in front of Mason in the next second. His eyes went wide. He looked so perfect all the time. His fair, muscular runner's body was a perfect match to my own. I couldn't wait. "I've been wanting to do this for a while," I admitted as I grabbed ahold of his perfect little chin. I guess I lied earlier when I said I wouldn't bite because I leaned down and nipped at his bottom lip.

"Y-you're cold," he whimpered, but didn't fight it. 

"So warm me up." I crashed my lips upon his, knowing full and well I would come out dominant. Mason would be too shocked to react in time, leaving for me to come out on top. At least, that's what I originally thought, but he attacked back with his tongue, not even bothering to ask for entrance. 

"Gladly," he breathed out between an "attack". He took control of the situation, gliding his tongue over my lips and teeth, and with no hesitation, moved his head down so that he was sucking on my neck. Shouldn't I, the more manly one, be doing this? Instead, my little innocent (Or so I thought) friend was being dominant. How . . exciting.

He ran circles around the spot under my ear with his eager tongue. I felt myself fall completely in tune with our lust, and so I lifted his shirt quickly over his head as he continued to move his mouth freely from my soft spot to my collarbone, nibbling until I couldn't help but moan. He seemed to take this as permission and he nibbled harder.

I reached my nimble fingers down and barely brushed his right nipple. I hadn't originally expected a reaction out of that, but I felt him tremble, and his nibbling and sucking increased. I smiled as I began tweaking his nipples with both hands, holding no restraint. He began gasping in between until he couldn't take it anymore. He lifted his head and his lips met mine, hiding his desperate moans every time my smooth hands made contact with his chest. 

I felt like regaining control of our situation. He had been dominant long enough. I placed my hand on his lower, bare back and brought out bodies closer together until our members were touching. Even though it was through layers of clothes, I felt myself hardening at the contact. We were both hard, and surprisingly, I was holding back. My fangs were pressing up against my gums just like my member was against my boxers. 

I reached down and gently grabbed his hard-on. He began to shutter as I unzipped his pants. They fell to the ground easily, revealing a tent-like structure holding up his boxers. I was too entranced with Mason's little friend, that I didn't even notice that he did the same to me. We were both in our boxers, and I couldn't be happier. 

I shedded my shirt as quick as I possibly could. I would need to move this situation along before Mason decided to kiss me again. My fangs were out and alive. So much so that they'd cut his tongue or lips. One taste of blood, and I would no longer have my control.

I roughly grabbed his member inside his boxers after playing with his elastic band, making him more eager. I began stroking him slowly, taking in his sweet human scent. He fell against me, slightly panting like a fog in heat, making my own member throb with need. He seemed to notice this as well, as if he never missed anything, and began rubbing it indirectly through my slightly damp boxers. 

"Ahm . ." He moaned as my stroking sped up. I could already feel the pre-cum gliding around my fingers, making it easier to jerk him off. I could feel his breath getting hotter and more desperate as his face buried more into my naked, pale chest. I felt my own self getting warmer with his heat. 

I grunted and started thrusting into his palm, begging him to make actual contact. He cupped it harder, so I stroked him harder. 

"Ah. . . Vinc-" He splurted out before he could finish that sentence. His warm, wet cum coated my hands. He fell against me completely, and if I hadn't been there, he would be on the floor. His breathing hitched for awhile as he concentrated on the climax I had delivered him. Once he recovers, he looked up at me with wide eyes as I licked his cum slowly off my fingers. 

"Don't do that," he begged, his cheeks now flaming in embarrassment. 

"Don't do what?" I asked as I continued to lick. He didn't answer, just looked at me with his usual glare. "Why don't you try some?" I moved my hand, before he could retreat, to his mouth. I stuck one finger in, not bothering to notice his widening eyes as I pumped it in and out. "Taste good?" He shook his head, not able to answer at the moment as I stuffed finger after finger into his heavenly open mouth. 

Soon, my hand was cum-free.

I smirked as I brought both of us to the ground. I made it so he was straddling me, my member rubbing against his. "Hard again?" I asked, knowing good and well he was. "Good. At least we're on the same page."

I pulled his underwear so that it was on his thighs. His member jumped out, it's pink head begging for attention. "Look. It's happy to see me," I teased as I brushed the head with my thumb. It twitched and leaked. 

"J-just get on with it," Mason said, not holding back in his seductive, shy voice. 

I gladly accepted his offer. 

~

Just thought I'd leave you guys hanging ;) haha don't need it to get too rated R here. Though some of my works will be. Please comment with what you thought. I need to know how I did. Thanks for reading !