The nightmare...

A/N: Hi guys…!!!! :) I’m really really really really sorry for the late update….  I know that it took me so long to update but I had some important stuff to do!! Hope you all understand and you are not pissed..! So I won’t make you wait longer… Go and check the new chapter….!!!!!! :D

I took my phone out to text her and hit the send button.

That moment I felt hot breath at my neck which made me shiver and then heard the most angelic voice.

“Wanna dance with me..?”

His voice was so husky and I instantly froze at my place. After a second I felt two arms at my waist spinning me around till I faced him. His shinning eyes bored into mine and I felt lost. After a minute I opened my mouth to answer to his question although I didn’t really know the answer when he smiled. I gave him a curious look and he rolled his eyes.

“C’mon Selena!! We used to be best friends once remember…?! I know when you feel uncomfortable…” I crossed my arms above my chest and gave him a challenging look. I was ready to face him now and I wouldn’t let him make me feel sad this time.

“Oh really Nate..?!?!?! You know me so well huh..? Well I don’t want to disappoint you but you don’t know me at all dear… I’ve changed..!” I said reassuringly. He smirked and I looked at him confused.

“Yeah I can see that you have changed babe..!” he said and I blushed furiously. He grinned and said “You are so cute when you blush… Have I ever told you that???” he looked at me sweetly and for a moment I forgot what happened years ago and it was like the old Nate was back again…

But in a blink his face hardened and I could see hatred in his eyes.

What the heck?! Is this guy bipolar…?!

 “Oh Nate there you are buddy!” I heard someone calling and turned to see Manuel approaching us. I turned back to Nate who was looking away.

“So I see you met each other..” Manuel said and I nodded.

”Yeah we met…” I said and Nate turned and looked at me. The only thing I could see was hatred in his eyes and that made me sad but angry. I know I was responsible for what happened but he keeps blaming me after all these years. Why can’t he try and help me get over it? He pushes me deeper in own hell… And I can’t stand it!

But that may be his plan! I know that he came back for revenge. I understood it the first time I saw him! But I’m not gonna let him destroy me. I’m already broken…

“I’m leaving!” I said and heard Manuel saying hi from behind.

I wandered around till I spotted Sam. She was with Luke. They were talking but then he took her hand and kissed it. Then he turned around and left. I walked towards her and put my hand on her shoulder.

“He is handsome right?!” I asked and grinned.

“Mmmmm…” Sam replied. It was obvious she wasn’t listening to me. So I decided to tease her a bit.

“And he seems delicious!” I said and she replied again with a ‘mmmmm’.

“And he must be big! Imagine you suc-“

“Selena enough! I got it ok????” she said and I burst into laughing.

“You should see your face when I was going to say su-“

“SELENA!!!!!!!!” she yelled and that made me laugh harder. She blushed at that and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and said “Okay okay..! I’m not gonna say it… But when it’ll happen you WILL tell me!” I said and she slapped the back of my head.

“Ouch…!” I said and rubbed the spot she had hit me.

“You deserved it..!” she said and we laughed.

We stayed at the party for an hour further and then we decided to head back home.

“So did you have fun?” Sam asked and I nodded.

“Not really!! But I bet you had..!” I said and winked. She rolled her eyes and let out a low laugh.

“Yeah pretty much!” she said and parked outside my house.

“Well we’ll talk tomorrow ok?” she said and I nodded.

“Yeah..! Sure! Just give me a call..! Bye Sam..! Goodnight!” I said and she waved.

I opened the front door and went straight to my room trying to make no noise and wake up mum.

I stripped down and wore my sleeping shorts and a plain white t-shirt. After brushing my teeth I went straight to bed.

“You can’t catch me Nate!” I said and run faster. He laughed evilly and answered “You wish Selena!!” I could here him approach and I tried to find a way to escape. I looked around the park and spotted a small house. I run towards it and hid behind. I was breathing hard from all the running. After a minute I couldn’t listen anything and decided to step out of my place to see where Nate was. I walked slowly but couldn’t see him anywhere.

“Looking for me..?” I heard him from behind and I screamed and started running. He laughed and chased.

“You can’t hide or go away from me Selena…! I’LL ALWAYS FIND YOU..! He yelled and I laughed.

“Don’t think so Nate…!’ and then I heard his little sister Alice calling us.

“Nate Selena where are you???” she said and I turned back to Nate and he stopped running and came next to me.

“Shall we scare her???” I said and he smiled evilly. He was enjoying scaring his little sister too much.

Alice was sitting at a bench holding her brown teddy bear. We approached her slowly from behind and when we were just behind her Nate leaned in and “Booooooo!!!” he yelled and Alice started screaming. We burst into laughing and she started chasing us. We went to different directions so she couldn’t catch us. She decided to follow me cause I was slower than Nate. And she was right. I started running all over the place and then decided to head to playground at the other side of the road. I knew she couldn’t find me there.

I started running and passed the road. I was near the swings when I heard horns and then a scream. I turned around and what I saw made me scream!

So how was it? Please share your thoughts with me…! I really need to know if it’s good or not!

If you liked it vote and comment!

Till the next update louv ya!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

P.S. Thank you all for making me a new cover...! I really appreciate it...! :) Thank you guys soooooooo much!!!! 

This chapter is dedicated to archie2525!!!!!! :)